Chapter 5: Cute Ladies

(Babysoul's POV)

"Unnie! " It's Yein. She ran to our table happily. "GOOD NEWS! Jiae unnie and Suga oppa relationship is not that bad."
"What are you talking about?" Mijoo asked, she looked at Yein and me.
"I think soul unnie had asked Yein to keep an eye on them." Jisoo finished her sandwich and said. Yes, she is right.
"I have found out why Suga oppa always be 'rude' to Jiae unnie! Haha, it is funny."
"Tell me tell me! I want to know!" Mijoo seem excited and Yein started to tell us about how Suga fall victim to Jiae's forgetfulness.

But these are TOTALLY different from what I've seen.

Flashback

"Yoo Jiae! I have reminded you to be careful when you make diet menu for patient!" Suga threw the file to Jiae's desk angrily."Your forgetfulness nearly kill someone!"
"I-I'm sorry..."
"If you feel guilty, try to use your empty head to think ARE YOU SUITABLE TO BE A DOCTOR?" He said using his finger to point at Jiae's forehead.
He was walking to my direction. I hid at the back of the door and ran to Jiae when he left.
"Jiae! Are you alright?" Tears shedded from her eyes when she saw me.
"Unnie...I made a big mistake again..."I hugged her to comfort her.

Since that day, Jiae always carry books with her. She studies everyday to avoid making mistakes.

However…
I heard their conversation again…

"Study can't cover your forgetfulness...You should not be a doctor."

No matter how she tried, he didn't accept...

Flashback end

"Haha! Jiae unnie went into a wrong meeting room? That's so embarrassing!" They were still chatting about Jiae.

When we finished our dinner and left the canteen, I talked to Yein.
"Yein ah...Are you sure they are 'friends' now?"

(Yein's POV)
"Yein ah...Are you sure they are 'friends' now?" Soul unnie asked carefully.
"Yes, they are same age and talk like old friends..." I didn't tell them that Jiae unnie fed Suga oppa this afternoon. "Is there anything wrong?"
"Nothing, I need to bring Myungeun dinner, bye!" Soul unnie went to the elevator and disappeared from our sight.

(Suga's POV)
I went back to the hospital after finishing all my work.
When I got in the office, no one was here. They must went to have dinner.
I walked to my seat and was shocked because Jiae is sleeping here!
"Yoo..." Should I wake her up?
Only two of us here, I didn't know what should I say. I felt awkward to face her after she appeared in my mind for whole afternoon.
It is my first time to look at her that close.
She has milky white skin. She doesn't wear heavy make up and her eyelashes are real.

 She doesn't wear heavy make up and her eyelashes are real

She has big eyes. They look big and round which makes her really cute.
What the?! I think she is cute? That Yoo Jiae?
No way, even she is cute (She isn't!), she is not my cup of tea!
We are totally different !

"No, you two's similarities are really high." Namjoon said straightforwardly.
"I agree too." Jin hyung raised his hand.
We were having "bro meeting" at a bar.
"What so similar?" I asked them.
"Well, you know." Namjoon counted with his fingers "Your skin, your age, your job..."
"Oh! you two love sleeping a lot!" Jin hyung added a point.
We looked at him with confused faces.
"Myungeun told me Jiae loves sleeping."
Park Myungeun,Hoseok told me Jin hyung was her tutor before. And since then they always heard about her.
"Jiae noona is a cute lady. You should think about her." Namjoon drank his beer.
"If you think she is good, why don't you think about her?!"
"No way, Bro. In my eyes, Babysoul noona is the cutest!" Namjoon said calmly.
His Babysoul noona again...
I looked at Jin hyung for help, but he covered his ears with hands and turned his head.

(Jisoo's POV)
"What are they talking about?" Sujeong tried to hear them.
Sujeong, Myungeun and I were sitting behind them. We just went to the mall, you know, relaxing ourselves.
"I heard they are talking about Jiae unnie!" Myungeun said and drank her fruit punch.
They are too young to drink alcohol, so I ordered fruit punch for them. It just likes eomma hanging out with her daughters haha.
Wait what? They are talking about Jiae unnie?
Min Suga oppa was also here.
Hm...look at his cheek, he's blushing...

I am pretty sure something happened between them.

"Unnie~ Are you trying to read people's minds?" Sujeong laughed.
"There is something called occupational disease. That is a common mental illness among..."
"Stop! Unnie stop!" Jin covered my mouth and we all bursted into laughter.

""Stop! Unnie stop!" Jin covered my mouth and we all bursted into laughter

"Hey, ladies! Why are you here?" Someone was standing at our back.
It's Taehyung!
"H-Hi, Taehyung. You came to meet your hyung?" We asked.
"Yup, they are over there! Hey Hy-" Sujeong stood up and we 'kidnapped' him immediately.

(On the Boys' side)
"I think I heard Taehyung screaming..." - Jin
"No way, hyung you are too tired." - Namjoon

======TBC======
Thank you for your votes and comments><
I think Jisoo suit this setting a lot♡♡♡
She is a beautiful and smart girl in this story.
She will help putting all couples together~