Chapter One

The sound of siren echoes throughout the hospital yard, the medics quickly wheeled out the stretcher from the ambulance and immediately pushed it towards the EMERGENCY ROOM as patients, nurses and everyone else cleared the hallway for the incoming stretcher.

"What's his status?"

"He's suffered several severed broken ribs. Heavy wounds all over the body especially his head, we didn't have enough equipment in the ambulance to stop the internal bleeding,"

Oxygen mask covered the teen face. Each breathe took ever ounce of energy. The bandages on his head were not enough to stop the bloods that flow down mercilessly to the sides. Bruises were seen on his ribs and legs, deep cut marks cut through his soft skin, bleeding. The passing lights blinding his blurred vision, he could not move any part of his body without feeling excruciating pain, his mind were too hazy to think, his chest hurts on each breathe, he was too exhausted to even put another effort in summoning all his remaining energy in his body.

The betrayal he suffered was much more painful than anything else he has endured. His eyelids threatened to shut close as it flutters weakly at each passing light above.

It hurts...

With that, a vast blanket of darkness overtook him.

____________________________

What form of betrayal did he suffered? What was the cause of his injures to the point he's standing in the line of dead or alive?

I just realized I deleted this story from my list long ago, until recently a reader of mine asked me about it. Thank you :) So here it is. Will be putting the next chapter up soon enough. Please review , it would greatly give me a boost to update.

Till next chapter.