Chapter 1:Passage way in the books

"A lead, a lead. We just need a lead"
Aphmau thumbed through the book searching endlessly for a clue. Emmalyn and Kemur were at the other end of the library sitting in the pile of books. Kemur of course fell asleep his face buried in a book about the divine warriors. Emmalyn on the other hand was digging in the bookshelf for more books.
"You guys are still here?"
Aphmau's eyes flicked over to where the voice came from. It was Laurance.
"Lily's upstairs sleeping, Arron just read her Brave. You know she's more like you than your realize."He stated firmly. Aphmau grinned,"thanks for telling me..." As she said that she started to pull out a book, the purple book clicked as if it was a lever. The floor beneath Aphmau gave out. "Aphmau!"Almost immediately Laurance jumped down the pit after her reaching for her and grasping Aphmau on his arms. As Aphmau gripped tightly to Laurance, he grabbed a nearby vine, slowly they both skided to a stop. Their feet gently touching solid ground.
"Aphmau are you alright?"Laurance asked concerned.
"Yes, but where are we?"She answered.
"Aphmau, Laurance are you alright? We're coming down."
A ladder dropped down , slowly but surely Emmalyn, Kemur, Lucinda and Travis climbed down. Aphmau grabbed an torch on the wall."Stay on gaurd"