Chapter 8: Helpless

Aphmau hung limplessly on Zane's shoulders. She wanted so bad to kick him and punch him. But she couldn't, she felt as if the energy was drained right out of her. She was helpless. Zane stopped walking and tossed Aphmau on the ground next to him. He sliced at the waterfall in front of them. Almost as it was a door it opened up. Zane grabbed Aphmau and threw her across the river. Pain shot through her body. She wanted to scream, she really did. Zane walk over and dragged the young lord to some chains by the wall.
"Me and my brothers used to play here" Zane informed Aphmau,"But, that was years ago." He chuckled,"Thought there was hope didn't you...They already forgot about this place." He finished locked the chains around her wrists. He yanked a nearby chain rope. Aphmau felt the tug as she was forcefully yanked up into a sitting position. It was uncomfortable but she had no power around Zane. She watched as Zane tied the chain to a nearby post. Zane took a whip and chuckled," Now for the fun stuff." The razor like rope smashed against Aphmau's waist. Aphmau screamed in pain and was knocked unconscious from the sharp pain striking her already tired side.

Oh my Irene, this is getting intense. The boys really need to get to rescuing Aphmau before it's too late...and Zane wins.