Chapter 5: Garroth's escape

"How bout a kiss?"
"You idiot, aphmau isn't sleeping beauty."
"What are you jealous girrrrrl?"
"Shut up both of you she's waking up!"
Aphmau's eyes slowly fluttered open.
She gazed around the room. The others had moved her to her room.
She felt a soft leather book in her hand. Aphmau sat up and stared at the book
"What you got their baby?"Travis asked in the flirtest he could make it. Which of course earned him a smack from Katelyn.
"I don't know"
Emmalyn took the book to aphmau and attempted to pry it open.
"The tome must be bounded to Aphmau." Luchida turns to Aphmau,"which means only you can read it."
Aphmau stayed up all night flipping pages throughout the book.(pushing aside Travis's attempt kisses and Emmalyn attempting to read along.)
The next morning she lept into the dinning room excited.
"Laurance! We can finally get garroth out!"
"That great news my lord."
Aphmau wrote down the ritual to open up the portal. They spent several days preparing for the ritual. When it was time they all gathered around the portal.Aphmau put her hands together and chanted something no one except Emmalyn understood. The quartz started glowing and forming a orange substance on the portal. Garroth stepped out.
"Vlayd,I thought I would never see you again."
The two brothers hugged with joy.
"I'm sorry to end this happy runion... But Aphmau is coming with me."