Chapter 7: sticks and stones.

Oh my Irene...I have been so busy thinking of a story line for this story that I forgot to leave author's notes. I wanted you guys to know that starting now I will be using third peraon limited on Laurence and Aphmau. Now we can start the chapter... Jennifer out.

Docter docter wrapped the heavy duty bandages around Laurence's chest. Apperently he did break his ribs with (me:1,2,3,4,5,6,7) 7 people on top of him after body slamming on the ground. While everyone slid off him, blood poured out of him, staining his shirt. Now here he is lying on a bed with heavy duty bandages on him. He wanted so bad to jump out the window and chasing after zane. He started pushing to get up when his nerves started acting up. Cadenza,(who heard her brother broke his ribs) rushed over to calm him down.
"Shhhh, Docter docter said you need to lie in bed for a few days before your even strong enough to walk." She rensured.
"A FEW DAYS!? I CAN'T WAIT THAT LONG. ZANE TOKE MY ONE AND ONLY LOVE."
The anger pouring out of him started waking his shadow knight side, which was good and bad at the same time. Good news is he can heal faster in that form, bad news, he can barely control his actions like that.
Garroth came over, " Laurence, you need to calm down."
"He's right, sticks and stones may break your bone but words can never hurt you. Laurence, you need to calm down so that you can control your emotions. Do it for Aphmau. "

So guys before I end this chapter, next chapter is still the same time but next time it's from Aphmau's view.