~House Of Invites~

"And send!" Eddie said as he clicked the return button on his laptop.

It was a smoking hot Saturday morning and Edison Sweet was sitting at his desk in his apartment- alone. He scrolled through all the people he had sent the email to.

"Nina, Amber, Fabian, Alfie, Willow, Jerome, Joy, Mara, Mick, KT and...Patricia" Eddie sighed, "Yep, I think I got everyone" he muttered quietly to himself.

Eddie was organising a reunion for everyone who had stayed in the House Of Anubis. Eddie hadn't met Mick properly (only that time Mick had briefly visited Anubis house, yet they still hadn't formerly met), but he had gotten his email from Fabian yesterday.

The first response came surprisingly quick. A few minutes later, Eddie got a call from Jerome.

"Hey Jerry," Eddie said as he answered his phone.

"Well, if it isn't Sweetie Junior," Jerome mocked, "I got your email."

"So are you coming?" Eddie enquired enthusiastically.

"Well, you sent the email to Mara and Willow, who I cheated on in high school, and now I'm coming to a reunion, dating their best friend. I know they're cool with it but I'm still not sure if it's a good idea." Jerome said simply.

"But I wanted everyone to be there! It doesn't matter because Willow has Alfie and Mara has Fa-" Eddie began. "Oh, no, no, no!" Eddie said suddenly, putting his hands under his eyes and pulling them down.

"What?" Jerome asked.

"Well, I invited everyone and Amber and Nina left their boyfriends in high school and they're probably expecting them to still be single!" Eddie exclaimed.

"Ok, see you there!" Jerome said quickly. Eddie was confused by Jerome's sudden urge to attend the reunion.

"What?" Eddie blurted out.

"You were right, it doesn't matter for me, and now I really want to watch your mistake. See ya there Edio!" And with that Jerome hung up.

"Great, thanks Jerry," Eddie spoke sarcastically to himself.

The next day Eddie got emails from Amber, Joy and Alfie.

Amber said that she'd booked a flight for next week to come back to England. Eddie replied saying that he couldn't wait to see her again. Before he sent it, he debated whether or not to tell her about Alfie and Willow and decided that he wouldn't.

Alfie's email informed him that him and Willow would be attending and he couldn't wait. At the end of his email he put the word Sibuna with an emoji of a hand.

Eddie couldn't help but smile. Joy's email was sent on behalf of her and Patricia saying they'd both be coming. On the end of her email it said Joy and she had an emoji smiley face.

Eddie was sort of annoyed at Patricia for not responding herself. But he really liked Patricia (and even though he'd never admit it- he thought that he might actually love her) and was heartbroken when she broke up with him a month ago. Since they were living together at the time, when Patricia moved, she went to live with Joy. She hadn't even given Eddie a reason to break up. She just left (after throwing his computer at him). She had left Eddie confused and heart broken.

The only people Eddie had bothered talking to since then was Nina and KT. They only FaceTimed because KT and Nina were living in America while Eddie was now living in England and going to college there because of Patricia and his Dad. Nevertheless, Eddie had formed a brotherly/sisterly relationship with both of them despite not being in the same country.