Valentines Special.

What would they do for you on valentines day.

Jin: He would probably get ready a candle dinner and prepare his own recipe before you come back from your work. He will put a nice pink gown on your bed before blindfolding you and bring you to the dinning table to have a super romantic dinner!!

Rapmon: He will first ask Jin hyung for some ideas before he plan. He would probably buy some of your favourite chocolate and a huge teddy bear and give it to you personally and kiss you passionately before leading you to something weird(XD)

Suga: He would cuddle with you in the bed and let you listen to the sobgs that he produced just for you on valentines. You two were sharing a head phone together and he would mutter a string of cheesy and romantic words to you.

Jhope: Hmmm, he would most likely planned a dinner for you and ask Jin hyung to cook and the rest of the members to help like singing, being the waiters. He would ask for a romantic dance first before the wrong type of song that were played tat cause everone to party around.😂😂

Jimin: He would bring you to Namsan Tower and lock your promises together forever. " Jagi? Promise that you will go through the ups and downs togtyer with me?" You nodded and he kissed you passionately.

V: He would first prepare a whole day activity for you. He first bring you to the funfair/ amusement park and played all you want after that, bring you to the mall to buy to eat before going to shopping and in the end, he would bring you to a romantic restaurant to have a candlelight dinner.

Jungkook: He would reserve a restaurant just for you and enjoy your peaceful moments before Namjoon came can serve you your food. And the lights went off. Jimin,Jungkook,Taehyung and Jin appeared on the stage and sang Beauitful before he ask you to dance to a romantic song where Yoongi would play the piano and Hobi that would probably dance with V .(V hope shipper!!)

Author note.
I know that this suck though but enjoy

Signing out,

Author 긴