#Request 1

Requested by: sselllmaa
Thank you so much for requesting!!
BTS reaction when they walked in on you in your lingerie.

Seokjin
You received a belated birthday present from your best friend and you were very excited on opening the present so you went home as fast as you could.

When you reached home, you immediately slammed the door and went into your room without knowing that Seokjin was in the kitchen preparing dinner.

You went into your shared room with Seokjin, closed the door and immediately teared open the present wrappers. You were very surprised by the present you had received from your best friend.

It was a lingerie.

Your eyes widened and your jaws dropped.
It was your favourite lingerie in your (favourite color) which was limited edition yet you was not able to purchase them.

You squealed in delight and quickly change into your lingerie. You then check out yourself in the mirror and was amazed by how the lingerie hugged your curves perfectly and everything is fitted perfectly.

Little did you know that your squealing make Jin alarmed and quickly rushed to your room.

"Is everything.." You whipped your head towards the door when you see Jin standing there,pleasantly surprised."okay?...."

You immediately blushed and took the blanket and wrapped it around your body. Jin looked away while coughing out,"erm.. you looked beautiful." and he blushed.

Yoongi
You were packing your closet when you fished out something from the deepest corner of your closet.
It was your 20th birthday present from your best friend- a light purple lingerie.

you blushed and immediately try out the thin piece of clothing. while you were admiring yourself in the mirror, you did not hearing yoongi slamming the door and rushing up to your shared bedroom. 

your eyes widen when you saw yoongi running into to room and dived right into the bed.

little did you know, he was just trying to sleep off his embarrassment while pretending to be very tired.

 Hoseok

he would be a blushing piece of cutie pie, having a little inner conflict with his mind when he finally blow a fuse.

Namjoon

*cough* *cough*  he would be slightly disturbed at the fact that you were admiring yourself in front of the mirror but lowkey check you out, how the thin clothing hug your assests 

Jimin

 he would be highkey embarrassed by the fact that you were showing him different types of lingerie you bought and modeling for him.but lowkey, just lowkey , at the back of his mind, " why didnt i buy her lingerie as our 3 anniversary.

Taehyung

i feel like taehyung would be fascinated by how the clothing could actually highlight your points and would lowkey wanna wear the clothing to actually experience how silking the material will be on him.

Jungkook

jungkook would be a blushing mess, where he would probably run out of your room when he saw you trying out the lingerie that you had just bought from victoria's secret and most likely not being able to meet your eyes when you both talk due to embarrassment..... 

but you all know that he lowkey , just lowkey wants to savor the image of you in different lingerie

_____________________

a/n i apologize greatly as i know this request was long over due, but im sorry but this will be the last chapter of this entire book as i just want to focus more on my  academic first as i would be taking my national exam next year. some of you might be wondering why, since the exam is next year why are you staring so early, im sorry but because of the syllabus, the national exam im taking, contains more content taught this year than next year, so please understand. I thank those who had supported me throughout, your votes and comments are much appreciated:)