BTS Senarios

Rapmon:

"...and the maknae line kept making a fool of themsel-Jagi?!Are you sleeping?!" He was probably ranting about how his bandmates behaved during practices and behind th scene when he found out you were dosing off with your head swinging side by side."*sigh* Hon? " He tried waking you up but you seems to continue to shut your eyes.He will pull his hair infustration and probably carry you in bridel style to both of your very on bed room

Suga:

"Since jagi is sleeping,I shall sleep too."

Jhope:

When he saw you leaning against the wall while napping, he will first be sad. He was disappointed when you where sleeping when both of you are out on a date. He will pout in annoyance and proceeding to waking you up and probably call off the date.

Jimin:

He will pout and start to whine when he realised that you aren't paying attention
with you closing you eyes. "Jagiyah! Jagi!! Yeobo?! Ireona!" He got tired and frustrated from waking you up so be decided that he will cuddled in bed with you.

Jin:

" Jagi,please try this dish! This is specially made for you!Jagi?Ja-" He chuckled when he saw you arm-crossed,support your and and laying against the counter table. He will take a few photo of you sleeping and set the pic as his wallpaper.

V:

"Omo! My jagi is being 'eaten' by the evil alien!!" Poor V.. he would be running around the house shouting that you have been captured and ate by the 'evil aliens'

Jungkook:

The maknae. Hmm.. he would probably find out the reason of you being so tired and carry to the bed,placing you gently and kissed gpur forehead,mumbling a "goodnight" before proceeding to sleep beside you.

-----------------------------

A/n

Hi guys!? Thank you for the 1k though.I am currently having a vacation and i managed to rushed this out cuz i am srsly very tired alr. I might become a panda when i stay up all night long. Hope you enjoy !!