How It Is

So he told he to hug the nearest person, but, uhhhhh, what the fuck is a hug? It's sounds scary but here I was walking to a random male with yellow hair and blue orbs that I could drown in.

"Can I have a hug?" I questioned him, but he just stared at me as if I was speaking gibberish.

"Du sprechst in sie deutch?" German? He's speakes in German? Good thing I can kinda speak it.

"Ja klein. Habe ich-" damn don't know the word for hug... "Hug?" The boy stood up and wrapped his arms around me and kissed my forehead.

"Who're you?" Another voice spoke frm a random corner.

"Uhm, I dunno." I said, feeling the German hug tighter. "Some guy said to come in here and hug the nearest person and he called me by my number." 

"The fuck? Your number? What are you an expirement, an animal?" What is this tense strange aura between us?

My silver head shook up and down. "I am expirement number Zero. Before one, but it's still the first." The voice appeared from the darkness. 

It was an extraordinary toned guy. He had muscles oozing out of ever surface, it was fascinating, yet disgusting. "Name's Bryan, sorry, I sorta have anger issues, you said a hug?"

"That's what the male told me." 

"Did he hava high pitched voice?" Bryan asked holding his hand horizontal in the air.

"I wouldn't call it deep." I smiled, to his radiating glory.

"Oh, that was probably Rikki." He said, rubbing the back of his short black spikes. Then he started to mumble to himself while the German loosened his hold.

"Brought another stray, hopefully this one doesn't run away." It sorta sucks that one of my tests heightened my hearing.

"Ich bin Clause. Wie heißt du?" Now that I had a clear look of him I noticed the things in his ears, and there was a hook looking thing that slid through his eyebrow.

"Ich bin Zero." I answered back, then a thin girl walked in the light.

"Hallo!" Great another German. "I'm Mickey, Zero this is our house of screw loose people. Everyone has a problem, what's yours?" She had a great loud voice that crawled out of her paled lips, and spread her arms through the black hoodie that she drowned in.

"Uhm I guess my problem is I human expirement Zero." God was the silence thick, when all three heads turned noticing I was seriously speaking the whole truth and nothing but it.