Chapter Six

"So Danny, how old are you?" A pair of blue eyes broke me from my trance, while their owner's body wiped my cheek off with a warm wet cloth.

"Uhm I don't know, but I've survived for 5497 days, not including today. How many days are in a year, Rikki?" I questioned, feeling his name run off my tounge for the first time.

"Well sweetie there's uhhhh uhmmmm -"

"365 and, every four years, 366 days" Micky said, interrupting my owner."This dipshit uses school as a place to prowl for sex and napping area." The brunette rolled her eyes at Rikki, as she spoke of words that where unknown to my brain.

"M-Micky what is school?" She smiled immensely as if she was holding back laughter.

"It's a hell hole for kids, hunny." I'm curious what a hell is, maybe it's nice, seeing as Rikki gets to make babies and sleep.

"Sounds fun, can I go?" Suddenly everyone in the small kitchen area was quiet and looking in my red eyes.

"I can sneak you in for a day."

"No, you can't, he'd be so lost! Besides you idiot, you're a teacher!" Mickey yelled at Bryan hitting his head.

"Das ist nicht schlect. In fact it might be good," Clause said, tapping the tip of my nose.

"You speak English?" I questioned the blonde man, ignoring the fight next to me.

"Ja, sehr gut! But I always go off and an in auf Englisch und Deutch." He explained while the other two bickered about who would make a better parent.

Whatever that means.

"So did you figure out your age?" Rikki asked hugging me from behind and kissing my ear.

"What are you doing?" I asked feeling his fingers wrap around my stomach.

"Hugging you, silly boy." He said rubbing his nose in my hair."How old are you?"

"I've been alive for fifteen years, Rikki." My voice said looking into Clause's blue eyes. 

"I'm hooooome lovelies!" A female voice sung beautifully throughout the two storied house. As if it was his call, the German man left Rikki and I to follow the voice.

"Buddy you need a bath." Rikki's fingers pulled at the bottom of my shirt.

"S-stop!" Was that a shutter? I guess there's a first time for everything.

"But Danny, you're so cute!" He said picking me up by my thighs and threw me on his hips, facing him.

"What are we doing?" 

"Goodness gracious, you're too skinny for a 15 year old!" His feet began walking us to a room he called a bathroom, and put me on the counter top."Can I get in the bath with you?" He asked running his slender fingers under the faucet.

"Uhm, Rikki, what do you mean?" I asked looking at my surroundings.

"Well, take off your clothes first, little brother. Then, I'll take my clothes off, and you clean me and I clean you." I nodded my head, the idea sounded good, so I slid my head through my shirt and unbuttoned my pants.

"Hurry up I need to PISS!" A female voice shouted banging on the wood door.

"Hang on you can come in just a second, Mickey!" Rikki shouted shedding his clothes quickly."C'mere." He said grabbing my waist, and placing me in the tub.

"Eeep!" I chirped noticing how hot the water was. My older brother got in with me and closed the shower curtain, forcing me to sit in the hot water with him."You can come in now!" He shouted leaning his back in bath tub lining, and moving me between his legs. By now I had become accustomed to the heated water.

"So why don't you use the other bathroom?" Rikki asked cleaning my back and washing my hair.

"Jenny and Clause are at it. Don't know why he loves that whore." She mumbled, her urine hitting the toilet water.

I watched the soap hit the water, I don't think I've ever washed my own body. It would just be weird, I've always have robots do it for me. It has never been this relaxing,but before I knew it my head rolled back on Rikki's shoulder and I heard the toilet flush. Then the hot steamy water filled my thoughts as I fell right to sleep.

_______________

lemme note for all the perverts of the world THIS IS AN INNOCENT BATH! I SWEAR! THERE WILL BE NO DANNY GETTING IT IN THE ASS OR GIVING IT! *ahem my friend pointed out how sexy this was... then i sorta punched her... (GAH perverts these days :3) Peaces out OH an pwettie please tell me what rolls thru your mind cause I dunno what it is. I'm not a magical person XO