2 | movie night

Edited: 2/19/2016

After sending a letter to the W.I.C.K.E.D, they delivered the things you wrote on it on the next day. W.I.C.K.E.D sent you 3 books: "The Hunger Games" , "Percy Jackson and the Lighting Thief" and "The Fault In Our Stars". Newt received 4 movies: "Insidious" , "Love Actually" , "Titanic" and "Game of Thrones" and a TV set.

This morning, Newt invited you to a movie night with Teresa, Thomas, and Minho.

"Promise me that you'll be there okay?" Newt pouted like a little kid. 'Oh gosh he is so cute when he does that' you thought.

"I-I'll think about it" you smiled at him.

"Okay" said he while smiling a huge one.

Minho and Alby then called Newt. He waved goodbye and smiled. You reciprocated the wave and the smile. And then, you went back to work. 'Being a Track-hoe is sure does tiring' you thought.

*time skip*

A/N: Sorry I need to ;--;

It was around 6pm so you decided to read "The Hunger Games" when someone knocked at your door.

"Come in." you requested.

"So (y/n), have you decided?" Newt asked excitedly.

"Yes and okay, I'll go." you explained.

Newt jumped up and down and then hugged you tightly. You blushed and let out a giggle.

"C'mon (y/n)!" he said as he pulled you out of the bed.

Both of you went to his hut. Newt held your hand while you were walking. Newt opened the door. Newt ordered Minho to find a good movie to watch.

"Newt, maybe we should watch Insidious." Minho suggested.

Me and Teresa, both, protested, "No no no. Not that. Pls, no. Newt, pls no."

Newt cracked a huge grin. "Sure Minho. It would be sooooo FUN" he emphasized the word fun and that made you scared.

Newt and the others, except Teresa and I, burst out into laughing.

Suddenly, Newt hugged you. Your face turned pink. "Don't worry (y/n). I'll be by your side. No need to worry I promise" he smiled and hugged you tighter.

During the movie, both you and Teresa grabbed onto Newt's and Thomas' arms which made both of them blush a bit while Minho burst into laughing...

And boom. A jumpscare.

"AHHH!!" you, Teresa and Minho shouted. You heard Minho's and burst out into laughing. He pouted and you just let out a small laugh.

Newt then put his arms on your shoulders and whispered through your ear, "(y/n), it's okay. Everything will be fine. I promise you."

And because of what Newt said, you felt comfortable. Newt planted a kiss on your forehead and said, "I'll be by your side. Don't worry."

A/N: I know I'm bad at writing these. I am sorry for any grammar errors and typos because my eyes are too tired to check so yeah. XD btw, pls message me if anyone has a suggestion kay? Wuv y'all!!

~ Shanley