9 | mysterious girl (2)

I ended the song and breathed deeply.

"Impressive, (y/n), impressive."

I turned around to see who said that.

"You were listening the whole time, Teresa?!?" I asked her.

"Yep! And I think you should enter the contest!" She said with excitement and sat beside me.

"What contest?" I said and looked at her.

"The singing contest, duh! I'm sure my baby (y/n/n) will win!"

"And why would I enter the contest?" I asked and tilted my head.

"Why not? I mean, you have a good voice. I'm sure Newt will be so proud of you when you win!" she said with a smirk on her face.

"W-what? He w-will?"

"Yes he will, sweetie. Now let's tell Mrs. Greenman before it's too late."

She stood up and grabbed my hand. I stood up as well. We went to Mrs. Greenman's office.

I went inside her office and luckily, she's there. So, I questioned her and she said yes. I thanked her and went outside of her office.

"So did she said yes?!?" Teresa asked before I could explain to her.

"Yep." I replied cheerfully.

"OMG. So when's the contest?" Teresa said, jumping up and down.

"Next week. You think Newt will watch the contest?" I said, looking on the ground.

"I'm sure he will and if he won't, I'll ask Tom's help." she said with a smirk on her face.

I faked a smile. 'I hope Newt will watch the contest.'

"Now let's go to our next class before the freaking bell rings." Teresa said, grabbing my arm.

*time skip :^)*

=x= Teresa's P.O.V =x=

Class was dismissed early and I went to Tom's classroom and fortunately, they were dismissed early too. I went to Tom, who was talking to Minho. I then grabbed his arm and said, "Tom, I need your help."

"Sure. What is it?" he said and smiled.

Okay, that smile was really cute. Wait, focus Teresa! (Y/N) needs your help!

"Y/N has a major crush on--" I was cut off by him.

"Newt. Yeah, I know that."

I rolled my eyes and said, "Can you just let me continue my sentence?"

A giggle went out of his mouth and said, "Aye, Mother Teresa.", saluting and winking. (See what I did there? XD)

"So I need your help because I forced (Y/N) to join the contest and she needs Newt to come and watch. And if Newt won't watch the contest, what will I do?!? Help me, Tom!" I said rapidly.

"Woah, slim it Mother Teresa. Great rap, by the way." he said with a smirk on his face. (There? See that? XD)

I gave him a bored face and said, "Stop calling me Mother Teresa! And I'm not rapping! NOW, I NEED YOUR HELPPP TOMM!!"

"Don't worry, I'll force Newtie to watch the contest." he said, smiling.

"Yay! Thank you Tom!" I said, hugging him.

"Aheem. Teresa and Thomas sitting in a tree. K-I-S--" Minho started teasing the both of us so I went to our classroom to inform (y/n).