10 | wrong

A/N: Ayayayay I'm really bad at making titles so yeah... Don't mind the title then 😂 Oh and btw, I just heard that Dylan was hurt while filming 'The Death Cure' and I really hope he's really okay.

#PrayForDylan 💞

Yay! 2 imagines in one day! Again, I'm doing this because y'all just gave me an inspiration to write again! Ilysm 💓💞💟😘😘

~Shanley

---------

"Just tell him already!" Teresa said.

You told her that you liked Newt and you were afraid to tell him.

"But what if he doesn't like me back?" you said in a sad tone.

"What? No way! I'm sure he likes you!"

"Alright. I'll tell him later." you said nervously.

"Nope. You ain't going to tell him later but you have to tell him today! Like today! Asap!" she said, wiggling her eyebrows up and down.

"Well, fine." you said and went outside of you and Teresa's room (you two had to share rooms since Teresa gave her room up for the new greenie).

You looked for Newt and saw him working in the gardens.

You walked towards him.

"H-hey Newt." you said, blushing. But you were doing your best to hide your blush.

"Hi." he replied, smiling.

His smile practically melted you mentally.

"I have s-something to tell y-you." you said, nervously.

"Yeah, what is it?"

"I uhm... I like you."

"Oh." he said in a sad tone. "I'm happy that you're brave enough to confess that... But I'm dating Nicole. I'm sorry." he added.

Nicole was sent here before you. She was the first girl sent in the Glade. She's very pretty. She's the prettiest girl since many boys have a crush on her. Nicole has a blonde hair just like Newt's and she's very kind.

"Oh. I'm happy for the both of you. Keep strong, okay?" you managed to say.

You tried to hold back your tears but you can't anymore so you turned around and bumped on someone.

"Sorry!" the person apologized.

You looked up and saw Nicole. She looked at you with full concern in her eyes.

"Are you okay?" she asked and extended her hand, offering you a help.

You nodded and grabbed her hand. You gave her a fake smile and hugged her. "Nicole... Congrats!"

You went to your room.

You lay on your bed and sobbed. Teresa must've heard you sobbing because she put her hand your shoulder and gently rubbing it.