I found kittens YAY :)

It was raining and cold. Girl with dirty blond hair and green eyes was walking from school to home and she was singing beautiful that was from her home country Finland. Yes this girl was from Finland that mother fucking cold county but still beautiful.

She moved to America about 5 years ago with her parents but that was a mistake when they were landing the plane crashed and there was only few survivors and Emi was one of those 'lucky' survivors. In her opinion she was no lucky she thought she was oposide she had no parents, money, friends, or real home she lost her parents when she was 8. After that she was alone but she was bullied because of that but she didn't care even thought she was bullied she was still kind child. She wished that would have died in stead of her parents.

As the girl walked she heard faint 'meow' she looked at the dark alley and heard again 'meow' and this made girl to go the alley and she wound a box. In the box was four little kitty ''who would left kitty's here in the cold rain?'' 'meow' ''Ok i am taking you guys with me'' she said. She lifted the box and continued her way home as she sang

If I die young

Wish it was cold that time

I like winter much more

If I die young

Wish I had time to fall in love

Dress up in black in my funeral

But only because it is classy

Mum and dad, don't sink in pain

I fully enjoyed of my life

Girlfriends, put some makeup on

And go dancing after the occasion

Boys, sing the song

That always made me laugh

If I die young

Wish I had time to learn

How to write songs

If I die young

Hopefully I didn't have time to act up at home

And wish I had eaten dessert at lunch

Bring a lot of roses on my coffin

Curse to God for awhile

And then go and get drunk

Dress up in black in my funeral

But only because it is classy

Mum and dad, don't sink in pain

I fully enjoyed of my life

Girlfriends, put some makeup on

And go dancing after the occasion

Boys, sing the song

Boys, sing the song

Boys, sing the song

That always made me laugh

The kittens looked me weirdly ''Oh that. That was song from my home country'' I said smiling to the kittens (You sang it finnish if you but i found translation on the internet so i but it i deal with it)

''I know you only heard english but i am from Finland it is very cold country'' i said smiling ''Hey you fucking poor orphan what do you have in the box. Did you steal it?'' Sally (sorry if your name is Sally) my bully asked ''N-no i didn't steal it'' ''Sure you didn't. Don't lie to me bitch'' ''I-i am not lying'' ''bitch shut the fuck up and give me the fucking box'' ''N-no'' ''What.Did.You.Just.Said'' Sally asked darkly ''No i will not give you this box'' ''And why not?'' she asked glaring at me ''Because i found them'' ''Them?'' ''Nothing now leave me alone'' ''How about no'' she said and took the box away from me ''H-hey give that back!'' ''Hmm... How about no'' she said smirking and opened the box. That's when the kittens attacked her and she ran away ''Why did you do that'' the kittens looked me eyes full of worry accept for the black one ''D-did you do it for me?'' the blond one nodded ''O-oh well thank you. Its funny really nobody never really helped me or anything'' i said smiling sadly ''So thank you. Now how about we go home huh?'' i asked the kittens and they nodded.