The New moon

As the days went by i grew closer to Sasori and i felt bit sad that they have to go but i can't keep them here just because i am lonely they have family and friends. I summoned Mugai ''When they have to go?'' i asked sadly ''The portal will open at midnight'' she said ''where you can open the portal?'' i asked ''Anywhere is fine'' she answered ''Ok thanks you can go now'' i said to her and she left ' i only have 12 hours to spent with them' i thought 'what the fuck should i do?!' and saw Deidara making his art and i  walked up to him ''Deidara that's normal clay right?'' i asked him ''Uhh i umm yes un'' he said nervously ''It's a bomb isn't it?'' i asked looking at him ''Yeah i mean Danna could make his puppets why can't i do my art?!'' he asked/yelled ''Well you probably leave at midnight so go on blow up a abandoned house but don't make it too big'' i said to him ''Really? you are the best Emi-chan'' he said and ran out of the house and i smiled ''Hey bitch if barbi can blow you stuff can i make a sacrifice?'' Hidan asked and Kakuzu looked at me ''Yes but only one person and try not to be seen ok?'' i asked him ''Fine bitch as long i can make a sacrifice'' he said and left and i looked over Kakuzu ''..... You car rob only one shop and same for you try to keep it low and watch out for the security system'' i said to him and he left the house.

**30 min time skip**

Deidara and Kakuzu home after about 30 minutes ''How long Hidan's ritual is anyways?'' i asked them ''He will be here in few hours'' Kakuzu said while counting money ''well ok then'' i said and left to find my notebook and found it soon after and drew 2 pictures 1 of the Akatsuki and 1 of team 7

( i didn't draw the pictures but i think the are fucking cool)

I didn't hear Sasrori walk next to me ''They are wonderful'' he said to me and i smiled ''Thanks but i don't think they are that great'' i said and putted away the notebook and looked at Sasori and he took my hand ''S-sasori?'' i asked him ''Yeah'' he hummed ''W-where are you going?'' i asked him ''You'll see'' he said and continued dragging me. We went to the forest and soon i saw beautiful lake.

''S-sasori it's so pretty'' i said ''How did you find it?'' i asked ''I was walking looking for some peaceful place to make my puppets since other's were too loud'' he said to me and looked at me in my eyes i stared back to his chocolate brown eye...

''S-sasori it's so pretty'' i said ''How did you find it?'' i asked ''I was walking looking for some peaceful place to make my puppets since other's were too loud'' he said to me and looked at me in my eyes i stared back to his chocolate brown eyes and he come closer and closer to me and soo was very close to me and he stared to lean in and kissed me and my eyes widened but soon i stared to kiss back. Unfortunately he pulled soon after beck and hugged me ''What have you done to me Emi?'' he asked ''What do you mean?'' i asked him ''I am not supposed to feel anything but still ..... í still can love you'' he said and i kissed him ''I love you too Sasori'' i said smiling and

he kissed me again but soon after he pinned me against the tree and licked my lip for asking for permission to enter and i opened my mouth bit and he pushed his tongue in my mouth and i moaned in the kiss and i felt hi smirk but soon he pulled away picked you up with bridal style and sat down and stroked my hair and i putted my head in his chest and smiled i was perfect until i remembered that he had to go and Sasori saw my sad face and asked ''What's wrong love?'' ''i just remembered that even if i wanted this last forever you have to go'' i said tearing up ''i have been alone all most my whole life and when you leave i will be alone again'' i added now crying in his chest and hugging him tightly ''My love you can all was come with me back to my world'' he said smiling ''But you are in the Akatsuki i might be strong but i am not any use for them'' i said looking at him ''Then i will leave Akatsuki'' he said smiling more

''B-but they will haunt you down and kill you a-and i don't want you to die'' i said crying bit ''We will keep low profile and wait until Akatsuki vanishes from the earth and after that we can star a family of course if you want'' he said to me ''If we can go that far and live peaceful life i will happily start a family with you'' i said hugging him tightly once again and he took my chin between his thumb and index finger and lifted my head up and kissed me sweetly and i smiled while kissing back and when he pulled away i said ''I love you Sasori'' ''I love you too'' he said 'poof' was herd and i saw Mugai ''The clock is 12 in 30 minutes so it would be smart head back home'' she said and i stood up with Sasori and heated home with Mugai and i went in side and Naruto hugged me ''Please Emi-chan come with us!!!!'' he yelled and i saw team 7 looking at me ''Sure'' i said to him ''Noo Emi-chan you have to wait really?'' he asked ''Well yeah'' i said and walked past him. I grabbed my notebook, pencils, neckless, and summoning scroll. I went to look what Mugai was doing and saw the portal was done ''The portal is done Emi'' she said ''Thank you'' i said to he and saw team 7 and Akatsuki behind me '' You have to step in the one of the time'' Mugai said. First left Pein then Konan, Itachi, Zetsu, Kakuzu, Tobi, Hidan, Deidara, Kisame, Kakashi, Naruto, Sakura and Sasuke. In the back yard was only me, Sasori and Mugai i left first because Sasori wanted to make sure that i would come after me Sasori left and Mugai jumped in the portal before it closed.

This story is not it the end yet i will continue this but what do you think should i make a sequel or just write in the same book? what's ya wanna do?