I hate my outfit

( i don't own Erza she is from Fairy Tail it belongs to Hiro Mashima)

I looked my new outfit and it looked much like Erza's and it was appealing. Boy's accept Sasori, Gaara, Itaci, Pein, and Zetsu's white side had nosebleed (they teleportet to Akatsuki base and team 7 teleported to Leaf village) Pein stared me ''we will train you'' he said ''what?'' i asked him ''you are strong but if we train you, you will be powerful'' he said ''ok'' i said with widened eyes and i realised that i look older and i summoned Mugai ''Why do i look like i am 20?'' i asked her ''well you are 19 no'' she said ''how?'' i asked ''well you are neko so in human world you age slowlier then humans but i guess when you came to this world those years somehow came back'' she said ''well ok then'' i said and she poofed away ''so you are 19 now'' Hidan puarred ''yeah hell no''i said and flicked my frist and my claws hit him.

 Boy's accept Sasori, Gaara, Itaci, Pein, and Zetsu's white side had nosebleed (they teleportet to Akatsuki base and team 7 teleported to Leaf village) Pein stared me ''we will train you'' he said ''what?'' i asked him ''you are strong but if we t...

(i don't own the pic)

i cut his head off and look at Kakuzu ''do me a favor don't sew him back to together unless you have to'' i said to him and he nodded not wanting to anger me and went to random direction ''where are you going un?'' Deidara aske and i looked at him and stopped ''to there'' i said pointing the hall ''why un?'' he asked ''cuz i can''i said and he  just sweat dropped and soon Sasori followed me ''ya know my room is here'' he said smirking and i blushed madly when i got the idea and i shook my head and whispered '' not yet'' ''hmmmm i wasn't  saying we should do that but fine'' he said and dragged me in his room and kissed my cheek ''N-nee Sasori can you teach me how to make a puppet'' i asked and he smiled ''sure'' and he stared to teach me.

**1 week time skip**

it took week to make a puppet and it looked great.

It looked harpy. It/she had eagle kind of face she had human body and winks ant the had poisonous spikes on them and shit load of weapons to keep you safe.

I was laying down on Sasori's bed and he was making his puppet but he stopped and looked at you got up layed next to you and stared to cuddle.

(i don't own the pic)

i snuggled closer to him ''I love you Sasori'' i said to him ''I love you too'' he said smiling and i fell asleep in his arms where i felt safe.

**time skip whe Gaare is kidnapped and stuff**

Sasori told me to go with Deidara but i ran away and told Deidara to be safe and i ran to the cave and saw Sasori there where he was supposed to die and i ran so fast it was inhuman and pushed Sasori out if the way and the puppets pierced my heart and smiled at Sasori. Lady Chiyo pulled the puppets out of my body and i fell on Sasori's arms and i could see he was shocked but sad and he hugged me ''you idiot why did you do it?'' he asked voice full of sadness and i smiled ''i can't just stand there and watch you die'' i said to him ''Emi-chan'' Sakura said shocked and ran next to me before Sasori could do any thing Sakura stared to heal me ''Thank you Sakura-chan'' i said to her. Chiyo was shocked too and i could hear her mumble something about how Sasori had someone special. Sakura healed me fully and took few steps back and Sasori looked at her ''Thank you Sakura'' he said ''Nee Emi-chan remember what i promised you?'' he asked

**flashback no jutsu**

''What's wrong love?'' Sasori asked ''i just realize that even if i wanted this last forever you have to go'' i said tearing up ''i have been alone all most my whole life and when you leave i will be alone again'' i added now crying in his chest and hugging him tightly ''My love you can all was come with me back to my world'' he said smiling ''But you are in the Akatsuki i might be strong but i am not any use for them'' i said looking at him ''Then i will leave Akatsuki'' he said smiling more

''B-but they will haunt you down and kill you a-and i don't want you to die'' i said crying bit ''We will keep low profile and wait until Akatsuki vanishes from the earth and after that we can star a family of course if you want'' he said to me.

**flashback no jutsu  end**

''I think i should keep  my promise'' He said and teleported away

DON'T WORRY THERE WILL MAKE I 1 CHAPTER AND IT WILL BE EPIOLGUE