Kitties i mean team 7 point of view

Your house in the pic

*Kakashi's pov*

Where is this girl taking us and why was she bullied. I mean she looks like a nice girl and did the other girl say her poor and orphan why is she taking us in? She looks so thin and she does not look like a girl that would do it for making her thin. Young girl like her should not be like this she doesn't look much older then Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura. Where are her parents? Why does she look like Naruto's sexy no jutsu with green eyes?(yes you have the whiskers) Ugh too many questions.

*Naruhoe's/Naruroast/Narutoast/Fish cake/Ramen pov*

Why was she bullied she is so pretty believe it! I wonder where she is taking us. She looks mine sexy no jutsu but with green eyes i wonder why.

*Sakura's pov*

I kind of understand why she was bullied it was possibly because of her looks i mean i have to admit she is prettier then me.... she better not touch my Sasuke-Kun.

*Sasuke's pov*

Ehhhh why does this girl look like female Naruto but with green eyes it's weird but she is pretty... NO SASUKE WHAT ARE YOU THINKING NONONONO YOU HAVE TO KILL ITACHI NOT LOOK PRETTY GIRLS AAAAARGH...... anyways where is she taking us.