Chapter 9

(A/N: Thank you for reading this. Warning! another explicit chap.. well, not so explicit though. happy reading!)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Iñigo" I mumbled breathily as we made our way out of the elevator
 He grabbed my shoulders, pulling me for another rough kiss..

unmindful of the fact that I could taste myself on him, and when we broke apart, nakarating na rin kami sa unit niya.

napatigil ako nang saglit while I’ve scanned every corner of the now well-lighted room.

The last time I’ve been here was when we did the one night stand I thought

Bago pa ako maself-conscious, he was there in front of my eyes, kissing me thoroughly, and Hinila ko naman ang shirt niya pulling him closer.

My hands roamed away from his chest and went down below feeling every bits of his perfectly chiseled abs

Pero bumalik na agad si Iñigo sa mga gutom kong labi before I could appreciate his abs properly. His chest and stomach were defined, hard to the touch.

Hinayaan kong magshift ang mga kamay ko to his back, running my hands up the muscles which were corded.

His hands had been gripping my hips tightly, but now he moved and I complied, lifting my hands up as he pulled down my dress over my hips. 

He tossed it aside, but stopped when he turned his gaze to my heaving chest.

"Nina," he muttered softly, licking his lips.

I knew my nipples were straining and visible through my lace bra, but instead na magblush like the usual thing i'd do, right at that moment, all I wanted was his mouth on my breasts.

Iñigo grabbed me by the waist, and together, Napahiga kami sa napaka lambot niyang kama. Nasa ilalim ko siya.. so basically, i was on top of him..

He grinned at me, before automatikong nagpalit kami ng posisyon and with his face so close to mine, He lowered his head then, and closed a wet mouth over my nipple.  

I gasped loudly, heat shooting straight down through my core.

Nang I un-hooked ko ang clad-lace bra ko and tugged the straps down over my shoulder. 
Iñigo all of the sudden,grabbed the offending piece of lace and lifted it away from my body .

Immediately,Bumalik siya sa direction ng dibdib ko, sucking my nipples it into his mouth, and I arched off the bed, grabbing his shoulders tightly.

He began to trail wet kisses down my flat stomach, and I looked at his dark head. Napaka gulo ng buhok niya, a result of my earlier actions.

He chuckled, but glanced up at with a triumphant, wicked smile when he finally managed to untie his navy blue tie and hurriedly remove the buttons of his button down long sleeve polo.

He stood up, unbuttoning his pants as well, pushing them down with his underwear to reveal himself to me. I literally swallowed my breath, both in admiration and in fear as i clearly saw his manhood face to face

He smirked before finally tearing the condom that he got from his nightstand

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was awoke in the middle of darkness.I opened my eyes with happiness as the night's memories rushed into me, and  bit my lip, registering that a heavy arm was wrapped around my naked body, and a leg was pinning me to the bed.

I turned around as quietly and gently as I could to come face-to-face with a sleeping Iñigo. His handsome face appeared almost boyish in his sleep, and I smiled softly.

It was as though multiple light bulbs had suddenly gone off in my mind. My heart started to beat wildly, as skin crawled with excitement. I pannicked.

I have to go to work

I needed to leave, now. I needed to get back home and go to work

Madalian kong inalis ang sarili ko from Iñigo's tight embrace and got out of bed, Just as I was pulling an oversize tank top that i got from Iñigo's drawer , Biglang umungol si Iñigo and stirred as he shifted his position on his bed.

He slowly opened his eyes, and I vaguely registered surprise in them before he spoke.

"Nina" His voice was rough from sleep, husky and it seems tired

"Iñigo, I'm sorry, but I have to go," ang sabi ko , pulling my pump on, patalon talon sa isang paa and unto the next

"Wha -?" Iñigo propped himself up on his elbows, his eyes widening, his face twisting into a properly confused expression.

Unable to resist him, I dropped onto the bed to press a quick kiss to his lips, and then hurriedly got up, moving towards the door.

"Its monday and i have work!! have a nice day ahead, Iñigo" I called out before completely shotting out the door.

i stopped few steps away from the door when i thought i heard him uttering something. I looked back but then i thought

"must've been my imagination"

So, i continued my way down the hall and I rode the elevator out

Calling out a greeting to the doorman
I jogged out into the street, and tumawag ng first cab that i've seen that moment

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Someone's in a very good mood now huh?" Jesse, my co-worker, said when nakasaluubong ko siya along the hall

I smiled to my self when a thought of last night came back to my head
Last night was completely amazing  i thought

The fact that I was using his own words had his lips quirking into a smile, and he gathered me into his arms, dropping a kiss on my full lips. 

I clasped my arms around him, and gasped as he drove inside me completely. He stopped then, giving me time to get used to him, before starting to pull out slowly.

"Good Morning, Nina.. You got a bouquet on your table just now"  The day dreaming had stopped when Carlos,another co-worker of mine, said as he completely walked passed me from the opposite direction

tumigil ako sa kalalakad when those words finally registered in my mind

What Bouquet? i thought

I turned around completely confused

"What?! from who?" i said

"Well, who knows? might as well check it out for yourself then!"
 He yelled back and winked at me before he completely made his way to the elevator

binilisan ko ang paglakad ko, i could even hear the noise coming from my heels as it made a harsh squick on the tiles

at nung nakarating na ako sa table ko, indeed... may bouquet nga sa table ko. it was a bouquet of pink carnations

Who could have put this thing on my table?
i thought

It couldn't be Luigi because he knows nothing about my favorite flower.. Iñigo? no, can't be. kaiiwan ko lang sa kniya sa unit niya. hindi naman pwedeng nauna pa siya sa office ko kesa saken

napaupo ako sa chair ko and laid my folders on the desk.. right beside the bulk of papers i have to work with that day

tiningnan ko ang card and it says ...my brows were pulled together as i began to read each letter of the card

I Miss You, Nina 

who could it be?
i questioned myself

-- MGE

I saw the 3 letter-initials written in a cursive way just right down below

lumaki ang  mata ko and my breaths became uneven. 

MGE? no.. it can't be him 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(A/N: do you have anyone in your mind who could MGE be?)