o n e .

sarah.

"so should we work on the project at your place?" the boy asked.

of course not. 

sarah only sighed and continued to keep her eyesight directed at the wooden desk in front of her. even though she has said it to countless others during similar projects her voice was still trembling as she muttered out, "i don't think we should."

the boy almost didn't register her words at first. he'd been told that sarah was hard to work with on projects, but this was just strange. it had been more than a hour and all the only progress they had made was introducing themselves to each other.

he pondered asking the question for a while before saying, "then should you come over my place?" 

"no!"

her answer came out so fast and strong even sarah was startled by it. she took a look at the boy, it was beginning to show that he was irritated with her. well, he had a short temper, didn't he? usually people were more patient with her.

"then what are we going to do?" he said to her through slightly clenched teeth. 

"i'll do the project myself." she said, finally looking directly up at him. the boy was taken back by her answer.

what a common reaction, he's just like everyone else.

"what?"

"i'll do everything myself. all you have to do is show up for the presentation, okay?" she had said the same thing so many times it seemed as if she was reciting the words from a script. with those last lines she tossed her bag over her shoulder and left the classroom. leaving a awestruck boy behind her and no room to argue with her.

🎈

dedicated to stellar_ because she's a sweetheart. ^.^

hope you guys liked this chapter. i'm excited to write more about sarah. c;