t w o .

marcus.

"tawhhmeee," amelia drawled, her pink manicured finger tracing slow circles on his arm.

his name is tommy, lia. just tommy.

"let's go to your place. marcus is out with his family, he'll never know." her fingers traveled downward and were now busy with his shirt. she held a single button between two fingers. it may of seemed like a harmless gesture to tommy and any other oblivious guy, but marcus knew what she was suggesting. if tommy made even the smallest sign of interest in her, amelia would have the shirt off in a instant - and a few other choice items. 

tommy was a nice guy. an average guy. 

unfortunately, a weak guy - when it came to women at least.

just the type of guy that amelia could easily walk by and manipulate to get what she wants.

"but, amelia, marucs...marcus is a nice guy, especially to you and he - ah!" his breath hitched just as amelia's lips made contact with his neck. marcus couldn't stand to watch anymore. he retreated his head from around the corner just as he saw amelia fiddling with the first button. marcus rested his head against the lockers behind him. he didn't need to watch to see where it was going.

that's the second time this month.

he sighed.

damn it, lia. when will you stop?

🎈

dedicated to beautyatwork for being super nice and even giving me a shout out. ^.^

if anyone didn't pick up on it, italic/bold are the characters thoughts. also the name at the top is who the chapter's about and i got a few messages about the chapter length, and yes, all of them will be this long. i could make them longer, but i prefer not to. that's why i will be updating once, maybe twice, a day. anyway, yeah. vommit and choke as usual.