f i v e .

marcus.

amelia liked movies.

a lot.

therefore, marcus liked movies. 

they were currently on the couch. his long arm slung securely over her shoulder as she laid her head  on his. her green eyes were wide and transfixed on the screen in front of her.

his eyes however, were looking no where but at her.

her dark hair was untamed and messy, sticking out in every direction resulting in a poor excuse for a bun. the mini-skirt that she had worn just hours ago had become baggy sweats with food stains and her  towering stiletto heels had become fuzzy socks.

in other words, she looked a mess.

but it was these moments that he cherished. the moments where she was comfortable enough to act like herself around him. to drop the whole bitch act. 

the moments where she acted like the old amelia.

she felt his piercing gaze on her and turned her head away from the screen to smile up at him before planting a quick kiss on his lips. "i never asked you, but how'd it go with your family?"

like always, the lie came easy to him. 

"it was great."

 her chestnut fingers traced the outline of his lips. "that's good. i missed you. it was so boring here without you."

 i doubt that.

still, he forced a smile. 

“i missed you too.” 

and it wasn’t a lie. in fact, he still missed amelia - because the girl who cheats on him practically every week, was not her.

🎈

dedicated to IsaSecret because she made me two beautiful covers. c:

i'm sorry if this took long. being sick sucks.