Chapter 10

(Victoria's POV)

Chase and I decided that we would go to New York let everyone know we're alive, and then go to Hawaii. I really want to go to Hawaii and Chase said that when he went he never got to actually enjoy it since he was on a mission. I'm really nervous because I know that 

1. My dad I going to yell at me for not coming back after the mission

2. My dad will then yell at Chase for not bringing me back

3. All of the adults will yell at us for leaving again, don't know if the girls will though

Well it's time to find out. We just landed at Avengers Tower. Okay. Okay. Okay. Stay calm.

"Tori, you'll be fine. Hey look at me." Chase says then he kisses me and that instantly makes me feel better. His kisses always do. 

"Let's go." I say confidently and grab my shield. We walk out of the Quinjet and go inside Avengers Tower.

"Chase!" A girly scream came from the kitchen. It was Ariel. She came running at her brother flooding him in a hug. Then the rest of the girls came running except they came to me. I almost got knocked down except someone behind me caught me. I turned around and saw my dad.

"Hi dad." I said quietly. He hugged me tightly, but I just hugged him back. Then Everyone else came out from the living room. Hugs were exchanged and Chase and I was yelled at. Then we told our parents about our plan.

"No, absolutely not!"

"No way. Not happening."

"Sorry kids, majority rules." Clint says and Natasha punches him in the shoulder. "What? They obviously can live without us. Let them live a little. Jeez I try to help my kid out but no..." And he keeps on mumbling things about not being appreciated by any one and wow I see the resemblance in Clint and Chase.

"Thanks for trying Clint." I say and give him a hug then I go to my room.

"Uh kid? Your room is a little occupied, by my, uh, lab equipment from S.H.I.E.L.D. "Tony smiles and lets out a nervous laugh.

"Ugh!" I groan.

"Where are you going?" Ava asks.

"There's more than one room I can sleep in!" I yell behind my back. I walk to Chases room and flop down on his bed. Why would Clint let us go?  I know how Chase is always saying how he is like a big child. But he wouldn't be that childish. My thought are interrupted by the door opening. I look and see Chase.

"Hey. I managed to find your dresser through all of the lab equipment in your room, and I got you some pajama's." He says as he closes the door behind him. 

"Thanks. Is there a lot of stuff?"

"Oh yeah." He smiles. I go into the bathroom and change when I come out he is sitting on his bed in his pajama pants. I love his abs.

"Even though your dad will kill me tomorrow, I think we would both rather sleep together." He says as I climb in his bed.

"Yeah. Much more comfortable." I smile and we kiss a passionate kiss. Soon it turns into a make out session.

"Tori, we can't."

"Not with the others I the other room at least." I smirk. He does the same and we sneak out to the Quinjet. Never thought, my first time would be like this. But I wouldn't have it any other way.

We kiss more and more, and then our close come off. 

(I'll leave the rest for your beautiful, and some dirty, imaginations to imagine how their night went.)

**The next morning (Chase's POV)**

I wake up on the couch in the Quinjet with Tori in my arms and a blanket over us. I slowly start to recall the events of last night. Well if Steve doesn't kill me, my mom will. If they find out.

"They are not going to find out." I hear Tori say. Did I say that out loud? "I love you too much. I'm truly surprised that my dad hasn't killed you yet and if he finds out, you will be dead. No doubt about it." She says while looking around the room for her clothes, still in my arms.

"Yeah, I'd rather stay alive for a round two." I laugh. Tori joins in on the laugh and says,

"Well then. Let's make sure you don't die on me." She smile and turns to kiss me. We put our clothes on and sneak back into my room and go back to sleep.

**12:00 p.m Noon**

Knock Knock

Knock Knock

I wake up to the sound of knocking at my door. It's noon. Jeez. I  glance over at Tori to see that she is till sleeping. 

Knock Knock

I get up and open the door just enough so that whoever at the door can only see me.

"What do you wa- Steve? Uh. Good morning." I smile. Did he find out. God I swear if some how he found out.

"Tony wanted me to come and get you. I don't know why so don't ask." He's mad. 

"Okay. I'll be just a few minutes." He nods and I close the door. I turn around and see that Tori is awake. 

"I was a little nervous for a moment there." She chuckles.

"No need to worry. No one will find out." I assure her.