Chapter 16

(Tori's POV)

"Dad are you okay?" I ask as I watch my half brother be carried away unconscious.

"Yeah I'm okay. Are you?" He asks with a concerned look on his face.

"I'm fine." I smile and give him a hug.

"I'm gonna go shower and change." I say and head to my room. I told Mark that I would come to his fan meet up in an hour. I quickly shower and throw my purple and silver hair up into a messy bun. Then I go to pick out an outfit. (Img Above) I put on my clothes, grab my purse and phone and head out. "I'm gonna go. I promised my friends that I would hang out with them while they're here. Bye." I yell and get into the elevator.

(Steve's POV)

"Barton-" I start.

"All ready going. I call you when I find out where she's going and stuff." He tells me and heads to the elevator.

(Tony's POV)

"So Reindeer Games, wanna turn Barton's uniform pink while he's not here?" I ask, I see Loki smirk out of the corner of my eye.

"I assume you already have devised a plan?"

"What kind of question is that?" I laugh and see Capsicle shake his head. Loki and I head to Barton's room, stopping my mine first to grab the pink dye and 'Hello Kitty' stickers. Barton's gonna be pissed.

(Clint's POV)

I knew Steve would ask me to follow Tori. I don't blame him. Tori's been different since she's gotten back, and not just because she found out about her mother and brother. If Cap were to ask me, I'd say she met a guy while she was on her mission. But he'd probably kill me, so I won't say that, I may hint at it though. I see Tori head into Central Park and she waves at a guy with red hair. Then I see a sign that says 'Markiplier Fan Meet Up'.

"Hey guys." Tori yells. I sit on a bench that faces away from the meet up. I had put a tracker and bug in her phone after she got back. Let's listen in.

"Hey little Captain."

"Hey Wade. So what time does your flight leave?" Tori asks.

"At 6." I different guy answers.

"Damn. I was hoping to show you guys around. Since I wan't able to earlier because of obvious reasons." 

"We better get to the table. We gotta start in five."

"Well I'll see yah after." Tori says. I get up and my phone starts ringing. It's Tori.

"Hello?"

"Hey you better get back to the tower and stop following me." She says trying not to laugh.

"Why?" I ask.

"Stark just sent me a pic of your uniform. It's so pretty." She laughs. I hang up and start sprinting towards the tower I'm gonna kill Stark and probably Loki. Yeah he was probably in on it too.

(Tori's POV)

Pretty pink 'Hello Kitty' Suit. Wow. I walk towards Starbucks and order a mocha. I look up from my phone and see Chase sitting in front of me.

"Tori we really need to talk." Chase tells me seriously, and I know he's right. We do need to talk about everything.

"You're right Chase, we do." I agree. He looks at me shocked.

"I thought that I would have to argue with you more." He tells me and gives a little laugh. I smirk as he continues. "Tori I didn't cheat on you."

"So I was hallucinating when both I, and Athena, saw you and someone else kissing?" I ask sarcastically.

"No but-"

"Exactly." 

"Fury told me that he needed you to be one hundred percent focused on the mission while you were there. I was the only one besides Fury, Coulson, and Hill who knew where you were. He told me to kiss that girl. I haven't talked to her since then, I don't even know who she is." Chase explains. I know I should be pissed at him for going through with it, but the truth is that I would do the same thing if I were in his shoes. Now I'm only pissed at Fury. "Tori I love you." I lean over the tale and connect our lips. The feeling I have missed for the past two and a half months. I feel him smile into our kiss and when we pull apart all I can do is smile and say, "I love you too". Then I think about Fury and how pissed I am at him.

"Now I really want to get Fury back. I just want to prank him a little though." I smirk and we both stand up and head to the Helicarrier.

*Time Skip*

We decided to hide his spare eye patch in a tub of his ice cream again and we disconnect his phone line in his office. Then we go to his room and put purple dye in his body wash, we would have put it in his shampoo but because he doesn't have any hair he doesn't own any. Neither would I if I were bald. We decide that that's enough and go back to the tower. And that night I spent with my wonderful boyfriend.