Chapter 17

(12 Years Later)

"Mommy Heather hit me!" The three year old yelled.

"She stole Mr. Bonnie from me!" The other three year old yelled louder. Now 28 year old Tori and 29 year old Chase were laughing at their twin daughters. 

"Sierra give Mr. Bonnie back to Heather, and Heather say sorry to your sister." Tori tells them while smiling. The twins always make her smile. There was a knock at the door and Chase went to get it.

"Grandma, Grandpa!" The girls yelled. "Grandpa!" They yelled again when Steve walked in the door. Natasha, Clint, and Steve were bombarded by hugs like they are every time the visit. Natasha and Clint are Co directors of Shield and Steve is head of training along with Chase. Tori stays home with the girls and she wouldn't have it any other way. But now things are gonna change. 

"So what did you want every one to be here for?" Tony asks with Pepper next to him and Zoe looks up from playing with the twins. Every one was here. Tony, Pepper, Zoe, her boyfriend, Ariel and her boyfriend, Thor and Athena eve traveled from Asgard to here the big news.

"Well. I'm pregnant." Tori tells everyone nervously with a smile on her face. 

Check out my other books if you haven't. When You're a Stark and Hulk's daughter.