two ㅡ trust issues

"I just don't get it Yumi, why do you and Mick hate each other so much?"

I just finished my shift in the cafe and was now chilling in Hanah's house. Since detention hours conflicted with my shift, I had to leave the job for a week. Thankfully, I'm the boss' favorite, so he understood immediately. It was really bad. Why? No cash, which meant no more pigging out after my shift.

"Come on Hanah, don't you remember what the fucker did on our first day of school?," My fists clenched at the memory of the incident with Mick.

"You didn't have to punch him though," Hanah shrugged, sprawled on the leather couch like a doll. "Besides, didn't he say that it was an accident?"

I tossed a chip in the air and caught it with my mouth, before I turned to Hanah with a raised eyebrow. "Are you taking his side?"

Hanah raised arms in response. "Hey, I'm not! I'm just stating my opinion."

"Whatever," I rolled my eyes. I thought back to that incident a few months ago as Hanah focused on the latest episode of Supernatural.

---

"Oh look, there's all those fuckers," I grumbled as I entered the school gate and saw the people swarm in and out of the buildings. I'm not a social, well I am a violent one, so I didn't have any friends in my old school. I definitely wasn't looking forward to meet new people.

But, of course, even if I was a spawn of Satan, I still wanted to make a good first impression. I wore the school uniform, which I washed and ironed myself. One thing that I didn't like about this uniform is that the skirt was really short, almost exposing my butt. Seriously? The principal must be a pedophile.

That aside, I gracefully walked in the hall, hoping that I didn't look awkward at all. Then, as if it I was in a shoujo manga, someone crashed into me and we both landed on the floor with a thud.

Laughter erupted from the students in the hallways. At first, I thought it was because of how I tried to impress people and failed miserably by slipping, then I looked down.

There was a boy on the floor, his face flat on the ground. I realized that my legs were spread -- he was in between them -- and that he had pulled down my skirt, revealing my pink floral undies to everyone around us.

My cheeks turned as pink as my undies in an instant -- because of a mixture of embarrassment and anger -- and I kicked the boy away before quickly pulling up my skirt. "What the fuck are you doing?!"

The boy looked up, his black hair covering part of his eyes, and had an unreadable expression on his face. I caught sight of his nametag, which read Mick. "I'm sorry! It was an accident!"

"Accident, my ass!," I said furiously before grabbing Mick's collar and punching him square in the jaw, earning gasps from the students who were now circling around us. "You fucking pedophile! Is this how you treat transferrees in this school?!"

"Mick!," A boy stepped forward and pulled Mick, whose nose was now bleeding, away from me. He had squinted and slanted eyes which strangely resembled clock hands, with a headband wrapped around his blonde hair. He had a nametag too, this time reading Hoby. "Are you alright?!"

"Alright?!," I roared, immediately catching Hoby's attention. "Your friend pulled down my fucking skirt!"

"Fuck," Hoby whispered. "I'm really sorry about---"

"You didn't have to punch me, you bitch!," Mick hissed angrily while pinching his bleeding nose.

My fists clenched out of anger. My undies were exposed, I swore like a sailor and punched someone on the first day of school. Nice going, Yumi.