Part 2

Chapter Two: Gobo and Mokey Fraggle were going for a walk, and Mokey asked, "How is Red? Is she alright?" Gobo replied, 'Yeah. She's doing fine. Just being her usual self. How is Boober?" Mokey giggled and responded, "He's nervous about the baby's arrival, but other than that, he is okay." Gobo said to Mokey, "And speaking of the baby, how is she?" Mokey responded, "She is doing very well. She's just hanging in there." Gobo was glad to hear that the little baby in Mokey was okay, and he was certainly glad to see that Mokey was doing alright too. Later that afternoon, Mokey was in her room painting a picture of her plant, Lanford, and she heard a knock on her door, and Wembley came in with a letter in his hand for Mokey. "Hello There Wembley." Said Mokey as Wembley entered. "Hello Mokey!" Wembley Replied, "I have something for you." HE handed the note to Mokey and she read it. "It's from my midwife. It says here that I have an appointment with her tomorrow at EXACTLY Ten O'clock in the morning." Wembley didn't understand why Mokey had to go over to her midwife, whose name is Weft, for an appointment. "Mokey?" Wembley said. Mokey replied, "Yes?" "Well." Wembley continued, "Why do you have an appointment with Weft? Is there something wrong with the Baby, oh... please tell me!!!" Mokey laughed and replied, " Now, Wembley, Nothing is wrong, everything is okay, but we still want to make absolutely sure everything is okay, and to see how the baby is growing, that's all. So there is nothing to worry about. Okay?" Wembley nodded and said, "Okay Mokey. If you say so."

rZze]*