•you slap their butt•

This one is going to be more  than 8 because they're going to be quite short and this isn't a request.

NAGISA

nagisa jumped at the feeling on his butt. realising it was his s/o he turned a bright red from what you did and the embarrassment of it. " you can't just go around doing that!" nagisa cried you  just giggled at his reaction.

KARMA

after you slapped karmas butt he replied with "oww s/o-chan that hurt!" clearly being sarcastic which pissed you off so you tried acting cool by sticking you tongue out at him but this backfired as he took this change to kiss you hard.  (we've all got sins)

SUGINO

you couldn't help but slap his butt when he was playing baseball but after you did he didn't retaliate which disappointed you but as soon as his practice finished he grinned and started poking he were you were ticklish.

MAEHARA

as soon as maehara realised what you did he grinned and pick you up for a hug "s/ooooooooooo"

ISOGAI

isogai was surprised at first and then he realised it was you his gasp evolved into a beam of smiles.

CHIBA

you was planning to  slap chibas butt to see how he would react as he is normally so composed. chiba was startled for a second but he returned to his normal self before you realised. (i realise how shit this one is but i was out of ideas at this point.)

ITONA

"oi s/o don't tease me" he comments as you begin to laugh as he was pouting  like five year old.

OKAJIMA

  after you slapped okajima butt you ran away but not fast enough. "if you want to why didn't you ask?" a teasing smirk plastered on his face (and some blood coming out of his nose)making you blush how he was meant to. 

TERASAKA

after you slapped his butt he became a blushing mess "why did you do that?" sounding a bit angry. you couldn't help it but you started laughing as his reaction "oh you think this is funny?" biting your lip and nodding he started tickling you.

ASANO

asano grabbed your wrist and a smirk made its way to his face after you slapped his butt "do you want me to punish you?"  shaking your head furiously he let of your wrist and started hugging you tightly ,laughing.

i have this theory asano is apart of the illuminati.

please vote,comment and follow for more

edited bitches

tell me if i fucked something up again