•when they 'damn daniel'•

#prayfordaniel
'Damn Daniel back with the White vans'

Doing this because it will be a quick write.

Nagisa: hasn't even watched it but says 'damn Daniel back with the white vans' once every hour.

Karma: says it's stupid but also dying because he watched it before it even got popular. Has a low key shrine to Daniel.

Maehara + sugino: would both be annoying Shits by saying it every fucking chance that have which is every 10 minutes.

Isogai: doesn't really get all the hype about it but smiles politely and nods his head when someone mentions it to him.

Koro-sensei: buys white vans and shout it to everyone passing or minding their own business. Basically an unkillable (is this a word idk) maehara and sugino.

Ok apparently Daniel is in hospital and his vans are being sold for over 3,000 (pounds/dollars I'm not sure) but the day before everyone was basically praising for Dan and now everyone's just bitching on the person who mugged him.
Me,my boyfriend and my friends keep shouting it to everyone and this kid from a year younger finished the sentence so we're in with the lowest year (lame af). Bec they go out for a week like what's the fucking point of that.)

Next chapter: either
How they react to you crying
Or
Another pointless silly one like this.