Prologue: We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together

Alison's POV
-----

5 Months Before
-------

"Alison babe please let me explain what happened to me and Natalie. I swear it was a mistake of us being seen together." Jason was trying to say this nicely with some guilt behind it but I wasn't believing it. This is the fifth time he went to a bar, got drunk, hooked up with a girl and brought her back to our place. I wasn't home at that time because i was promoting the upcoming album that will be out in 7 months but that doesn't give him the right to hook up with a girl while he's in a relationship. "Babe please listen it's not what you think it is." I start getting furious with him because I know what exactly it is he's doing.

"Jason you went behind my back and hooked up with Natalie. I don't think that's right and I especially don't like how you think that it wasn't your fault. Well look at reality man the relationship is over." I was basically yelling at him by this point. I got up and walked to the door. I opened the door when it was shut by Jason. "Jason what do you want?"

"Babe please don't leave me. I promise it won't happen again. How can I make it up to you?" He was asking this in a pleading way and guess what I felt bad for him but I needed to end things with him and I know it's the right decision.

"Jason it's over. You can't do anything to change my mind." I was saying this with confidence. I opened the door and walked straight to my car. Paparazzi were outside waiting for us to come out. I walked towards the car and people were asking wether we were still together or not. I didn't comment on the subject.

When I arrived at my flat I called Karen my manager to tell her what happened. I explained the whole story to her.

"Why would he do this to you again? Shouldn't he know better than to cheat while you're away." Karen asked politely as possible because 95% of the time she is yelling or angry at someone.

"Honestly Karen I don't know why he would tell me and he said it wasn't his fault which I don't believe him anymore which is why I want to stay single for awhile until I find the perfect relationship." I knew Karen was rolling her eyes at the fact that he said it wasn't his fault. Karen was giving me some encouraging words. I told her I had to leave because Caroline Spencer my best friend was coming over and I needed some girl time.

I was in the kitchen when the doorbell rang. I walked over and opened the door to see Caroline standing there with five movies and some pizza. Caroline was tall like me but had blonde hair with slight curls in it. She was wearing dark wash skinny jeans, pumps, a tank top, and a black leather jacket. I was pulled out of my thoughts when she asked me if anything was wrong, I told her I had a lot on my mind. We watched all the movies she brought over. Nothing was helping she knows what I'm going through.

4 Months Before
-------

I am at rehearsals this morning working on dance routines for my new tour in three months. We're currently on break when my phone starts to ring Love Somebody by Maroon 5. I pick up my iPhone and answer the call

"Hello. Alison on the phone, who's calling?"

"Hi Alison it's Jason."

"Jason why are you calling me and where the fuck are you? It's too loud."

"Baby I need you home with me now. I miss you too much to think, eat, or drink." I could hear his words being slurred. He was totally drunk beyond doubt. He once called me when I was performing on stage and I hung up on him because the concert was more important to me than my boyfriend calling me.

He started talking again but it was all slurred so I ended the call because he was being an asshole. For the rest of the day he kept calling me saying the same thing over and over. Finally I gave up and said I'll be in a relationship again as long as he doesn't do it again.