Chapter 1: It's Time

Alison's POV
------

5 Months After

"The dance routine needs to be done again. 5, 6, 7, 8... Stop the music and stop dancing this isn't working. Take 5 everyone since no one can get it right." I only roll my eyes knowing this is how Evan works and it sometimes can piss me off like fucken hell. The one who just yelled at us was my choreographer and he has always been the kind of person that wants everything right and working. It's like the guy has OCD. I'm kidding he doesnt.

The reason that I'm dancing is because I'm performing at the Staples Centre for the start of my world tour and I'm very excited.

"Your 5 minutes are up. Now let's get this right the first. 5, 6, 7, 8... Good! Good! Very good! Okay we're good. It's looking good for tonight. We're finished for the rest of the day."

Sound check went smoothly so did the meet and greet. I got changed into black skinny jeans, bright green tank top, black leather jacket and no shoes since I dance a lot more. It's better wearing no shoes because I don't walk around that much. Instead of a wireless mic I have a head mic because it'll be easier for me to dance and move around.

I get into position for my lift from the ground to stage level. The music starts and I come up. The song that I start with is It's Time because it's time for me to start a new path and forget what has happened to the relationship. After I finish singing at least seven songs it's time for the fun part.

"How is everyone liking the concert so far?" All I heard was screams coming from the Staples Centre. "I can't hear you! How is everyone liking the concert so far?!" I heard roars of screams meaning everyone loves it so far. "I have received so many questions for all of you an I want to thank you for them." More screams erupted from the crowd. "I want to answer some of the questions."

"What is the worst present someone has given you?"

"The worst present I have received is probably a snuggie from my parents. Sorry mum and dad if I hurt your feelings but I hated that present."

I answered a few more and they were funny. I always like reading the tweets the fans send.

The concert went by quickly. I walked out of the Staples Centre to be greeted by fans and paparazzi. I said my hellos to the fans and ignored the questions from the paparazzi. I made it on the tour bus with the band. We feel asleep fast because the day was long for all of us and the next stop is San Francisco.

I woke up the next morning to be greeted by Sam the drummer and he was making breakfast for all of us because I can't cook to save my life. I burn things too easily and start fires too easily so...

"Hey Sam! Whatcha making for all of us this morning?" I ask like a little kid because I love my food.

"Well I'm making eggs, bacon, and toast. We all need the protein and since you can't cook to save your life I figured waking up early to make it would save you some time." He had a cheeky grin on his face. Knowing him he justs wants to get close to me so we can date. When he heard that me and Jason broke up, he was dancing like crazy because we broke up. For him it meant that he now has a chance for us to date.

I heard everyone else getting up smelling the breakfast since it was almost done. We all sat down and ate our food. We talked about what songs we should do. We agreed on the ones we wanted. I brought out my guitar and started strumming random chords then everyone joined me. We usually do this to warm ourselves up before rehearsals.

Today I have and interview and I hate interviews because they ask the same questions over and over again.

I get changed into a pair of jeans and a t-shirt since hair and makeup will take care of the rest for me. Once we arrive at the interview. A few fans were waiting outside for my picture and autographs. I walk off the bus and walk towards the group of girls. I take some pictures and sign some pictures and albums.

"Sorry I would love to sign more but I have to go." I feel sad that I wasn't able to finish but it's the way it goes.

I go to my dressing room and put on a simple high low dress that is navy blue with nude colour heels. I walk to hair and makeup where they do a fishtail braid and nude colour eyeshadow with a sparkly pink lipgloss. I put the microphone on me and walk to where they want me to enter. When Ellen DeGeneres calls me out I walk to meet her.

"So I hear that a while ago you and your boyfriend broke up is that right?"

"Yes we did. He cheated on me too many times and I finally ended it. If no one heard where I announced it I was on the Elvis Duran and the Morning Show. I made it official there. He called saying things were over. I'm happy to be single though because now I have standards for I want in a guy."

"What do you look for in a guy?"

"Someone who is caring, treats me like no one else would on earth, and someone who can deal with me going on tour. People ask me if I would date a fan and I would."

The interview went on and we laughed a lot because I told stories of when I was little. I performed on the show also with my new single 'Love Song' it talks about how I'm going to write a love song about you.

The show was tapped in the morning and then the concert in the evening. I knew I was going to have a long day. The rest of the day went smoothly and that includes the concert.

I got back on the bus in the evening and I was beyond tired. I needed a shower. I took a long shower and then headed to bed for my next day.

-----------------

A/N: Sorry it's short. It's late where I am.

Please comment and vote.

Thx: KayDucley