Ch.2

Kate was already here

       Kate was already here. "Thomas thank goodness you're okay!" She cried. She kissed me on the cheek like a bunch of times. "Miss you too." I said in an a annoyed voice. She had a hurt face and I decided to kiss her on the cheek to try to make things better. "Thanks for coming Katey." Sometimes I call her Katey to make her feel special, after all she is my girlfriend. "So can you tell me what happened?" "I was driving to your house to pick you up and out of no where I crashed because of a shucking idiot!" "Well your not going anywhere until your heal!" "What about our anniversary?" "Don't worry about it, what's important right now is that you get better." She smiled. Someone how she's a better friend than girlfriend. My phone started ringing, I was about to grab it but Kate did. "Who's (Y/N)?" She had a angry face right now. Somehow I think I saw smoke coming out of her ears. "She's an old friend of mine." I said trying to keep things cool. "Oh a friend of yours? I want to meet her." She answered the call right before I could take the phone back. "Hi! I'm Kate, Thomas's girlfriend." "Hi. I'm (Y/N) a old friend of Tommy. Do me a favor and take care of Tommy. He can be a real goof ball sometimes. Also tell him i'm on the plane now so I won't be able to talk later, see ya guys in 4 hours!" Somehow Kate got real angry. "Ok don't worry I will." "WAIT KATE DON'T-" She hung up before I could talk to (Y/N). I looked at her and then she came closer and smacked my face with her right hand. The pain burned like if fire was on my face. "How could you cheat on me!" She yelled. " I didn't!" "Than why is she coming over here if you have me!" She looked hurt and her eyes was tearing up. "I-" "Save it. Have fun with your girlfriend." 

         "Thomas? Tommy?" He hung up. Huh I wonder why? *The plane to England will now leave in 10 minutes.* "C'mon (Y/N) where gonna miss the plane." Dylan said while grabbing my hand. "ok." I was really scared of heights so I didn't even bother to sit near the window. I grabbed Dylan's hand real tight. "(Y/N) your squezing my hand!" "Sorry!" "It's cool, don't worry I'm here." I smile. "Thanks"