Ch.13

*years later*

Dylan's POV
"AMY COME BACK!!" (Y/N) called trying to chase Amy while she ran and ran. She bumped into me. Oops! Hahah. "Daddy save me!" "Oh course!" I carried her and gave her a kiss on the check. "Come over here and give your husband a kiss!" I called and winked at (Y/N). She came and gave me a big hug. She gave me a big kiss. "Ew!" Any laughed. "Meanie." I said teasing. "My Queen and my princes." I whisperd. 

It was 9:20pm so (Y/N) went to go put Amy to sleep. She may be 5 years old but she can be a lot to handle. "Finally we have alone time." I said. "...." (Y/N) face got all red. Haha. "Let's watch tv!" She said. "Ok.... but don't you want to do something eles?" "Nah." "aw! Not even cuddle with me!" "Nope." She laughed. "Please! This guy needs some love!" "Hahha fine." 
Later it was 11:pm and she was are ready asleep. Hahah just like when we were teenagers.
I had to carry her to our room, she's very light and skinny but she eats so much candy and other sweets. How does she do it? Hahah.
I put her to bed in the blankets, I took her black big glasses off , oh and I almost forgot, I need to take her hair tie off so it doesn't bother her. Her hair grew so long. I remmber she told me she was bullied when she used to date Thomas because there was crazy girls that loved him. They cut her hair and threw eggs on her. I felt really bad.  I wonder what happend to Thomas. He never came back to our house. Werid. Guessing he relized that me and (Y/N) love each other.

---------------------

I turned off the lights and went to bed.
The only pillow I need is (Y/N), I relized that I grew so tall and she barley grew, I find it funny and cute. Hahha.
"Good night my queen." I kissed her on the cheek and closed my eyes.  I woke up in the middle of the night. "Amy? What's wrong?" "I don't feel so good." She said in a low voice. (Y/N) woke up. "What's wrong sweetly? Let me check your forhead."
"It's really warm. Why don't you sleep with us tonight." I said. "Okay." She slept in the middle and we gave her some medicine hopefully she will feel better.

Your POV
"Honey I'm not going to work today so I can stay to help you with Amy." "Honey,.....thanks" I smiled.  We took Amy to the doctor and the doctor said it wasn't anything dangerous she just need some rest, she had a fever, and a sore throat. When we got home I put Amy to sleep and made some soup for her to eat later.  When I went to go give Amy her soup upstairs  I saw  Dylan sleeping with her. It touched my heart. I smiled and left and the soup near the her bed.

I love my family so much.

I went to go the grocery store to get some earens  done.  After I came back from the store I began making dinner. "Hmmm smells delicious can't wait to eat it." Dylan said behind my shoulder. I smiled. "Can I help mommy!" Amy said while rubbing her eye. "I wish you could be you have to rest right now." "Please mommy!!" "All right." Dylan carried her and we cooked. It was a memory that we could never forget. "I love you all." Dylan said. "Me too."