Ch.12

Thomas's POV
I stayed at a hotel close to (Y/N)'s house, it was taking to long for her to come, probably because of the party she was having. I should visit her right now. I remmber she would stay up really late, and just watch movies until she would helplessly fall asleep. I should just go right now. I grabbed my jacket and just walked to her house. I knocked but no one answer. The lights were off so guessing she's asleep. I knocked one more time.  I heard footsteps. But when the door opened it wasn't the shy girl who I know.........
It's was someone else.

Dylan's POV
"Thomas? What the hell are you doing here?" Why did he come here? Why? "I-I...." "WELL?" "I just came to see if (Y/N) was awake so I can talk to her." 

Then I relized, I'm tried of fighting , tried of arguing, I'm tried! "Sure but she's asleep." I said with a calm voice. "Oh, I see."  "Don't want to wake her up so,......come back tomorrow?" "Okay, well bye." He said and then started walking.

Thomas POV
That was werid. He got so calm out of sudden. Hmmm, werid.......

Your POV
*Yawn!* "Hey you look tried?" I said after taking a sip of chocolate milk. "Nah!" He smiled and then continue eating his pancakes. "Okay just making sure." "Hey can I ask you something." He said while our eyes locked. "S-sure." I said. "It's more like a statement and a question but I want to live with you, (Y/N) I love you and I want to take the next step. Would you accept this offer?"

Dylan's POV
I want to always be with her. I love her very much.  "Oh um..." Her face got so red. Then she smiled. "Okay, sure." She smiled and got off her seat. She sat on my lap and gave me a kiss. "I love you." She smiled. "I love you more."

*knock knock*
That must be Thomas

"Oh shoot! Someone's here? Be back have to change!" She said in a hurry and went upstairs.  I opened the door after a yawn because I'm tried. "Hey." Thomas said. "Hi, oh (Y/N) is changing right now so don't enter her room." "Okay."
After a few minutes she came down stairs.
"Hey (Y/N)" "hey." She said while putting her glasses on. "So what's up?" She asked.  "Thomas came to visit you so he could talk to you about something." "Okay...."

They went upstairs to talk. It was raining so they couldn't go to the park. When the went upstairs I went to go watch tv. But then I couldn't help myself. I wanted to hear what they were saying but I want to respect (Y/N).

Your POV
"(Y/N) I know I hurt you, I know when we were dating I wasn't the best boyfriend. I'm not like Dylan, no I mean let me rephrase this..... I know you moved on but I still love you. Your in my mind everyday. I just love you so much, let our lips touch again." He was getting closer and closer.  When our lips were about to touch I put my hand on it. "No." "No?" "I don't love hog anymore, I moved on, sorry Thomas." He got mad and then tried to kiss me again. "NO! Stop!" He was force fully trying to kiss me. I punched him on the stomach. "Stop!" "I'm.....sorry....I'm so so sorry..." He said with tears in his eyes. "I know we will never be together again, but please forgive me."

Dylan's POV
I heard (Y/N) yelling. I rushed up staires. I saw Thomas on the floor lying there and holding his stomach.  I think (Y/N) punched him. Woah. She's tuff. "Thomas?! What were you trying to do?!" (Y/N) ran to me and went behind me. "He tried to kiss me,  he wouldn't stop!"
That's when I got angry. "THOMAS I WANT YOU TO LEAVE-" "I know, and I will right now." He said while trying to get up.

Then he left.
I holded (Y/N)'s hand. She squeezed it tight. I'm never trusting Thomas in my life.