Ch.15

Dylan's POV
It was morning and Thomas left very early. To be honest it was a good thing, it was really awkward.
But
(Y/N) been acting weird ever since Thomas came back. I know she doesn't love him anymore, but what if she's hiding something bad from me, something really bad.
I had to go to work today so I didn't get to talk to her. Maybe when I get back, but Amy. I don't want her to here us discuss.

After when I came back from work everything was normal. She was making dinner as usual when I get back from work.
"Hey honey can we talk?" "Yea sure what's up?" "I feel like your hiding something from me, you know you can always tell me and I will always love you no matter what."
She began to tear up. "I-im so sorry." She began crying more. "What you mean?" I smiled trying to make things better. "Amy, Amy isn't your daughter....she's Thomas's" she began crying and sobbing. I was very shocked,...what do I do? I still love my family. Even if Amy isn't my daughter she is still going to end up being my daughter.
I looked at (Y/N) she was crying. I put my hands on her face and kissed her. "Dylan, no stop. I lied to you, aren't you mad at me?"
"No, I love my family, even if Amy isn't mine, were still going to be a family okay?"  I kissed her again. She smiled. "Okay."

Amy's POV
I'm not daddy's girl? I heard mommy and daddy  talking in the kitchen. "Mommy?!"
I ran upstairs to my room crying. I locked the door.

Your POV
"AMY WAIT!"
I bursted into tears. "Dylan what am I going to do?" "Don't worry everything is going to be okay!" He gave me the thumbs up. When he gives me a thumbs up he means it.  I whiped my tears. "Okay." I smiled hopefully everything is going to be okay.

Dylan's POV
I have a idea. I should call Thomas and tell him everything. His the one who can talk to Amy.
When I called him and told him everything he hung up on me. Rude much?

Later he came to house when he hunged up on me? Maybe he shocked that he had no words. "I know she's not your daughter but she belongs with you guys." He smiled and started walking upstairs.

Thomas's POV
When I was going upstairs I saw family photos, they were on beach, sometimes eating ice cream , and I notice something important they were all smiling they were all so happy together. And I can't ruin that just because Amy isn't Dylan's daughter.
"Amy it's Thomas."
"I'm not my daddy's daughter. Please don't take my away from my mommy and daddy." She began to cry even more. It kinda made me tear up a little. "N-no don't cry please I'm not here to take you." "Then why are you here?" She whipped some of her tears. "Just because I'm your father doesn't mean I want you. Your Dylan's and (Y/N) only, there you parents and they will always be. They will take care of you, give you so much love and watch you grow."
I grabbed her hand and took her down staires. She ran to (Y/N)
"I'm so sorry mommy!!" Tears began to roll down her cheeks. "You don't need to apologize!" (Y/N) started to cry to. who's the child again? Hahha.
They did a group hug. I smiled.
I can't make this family rip apart. My feelings for her are fading away and I should respect her feelings for him.
I began walking away until.
"Wait! I want Thomas to be part of the family. Is that okay with you mommy and daddy?" Amy spoke as she saw me open the door.
Dylan and (Y/N) looked at each other. They smiled and looked at me. "Sure" Dylan said while smiling at me. Amy ran to me and gave my legs a hug so tight that I couldn't move. She so tiny and adorable.

YOUR POV
Thomas visited everyday, Amy loves him so much she calls him uncle. This is what I always wanted. A happy, happy