Blake Michael

Blake Michael! The perverted, Bad Boy, and Best Friend!

You and Blade have know each other since he started going to the same high school as you in the middle of last year. You were kind of an out cast before he came along. You two always hung out. Well one day you two went to the mall and Blake suggest getting pictures, so you guys go to a photo booth and start acting like total brainless and doing idiotic poses .When it comes for the last photo you where thinking of a final pose when Blake pulls you up on his lap and kisses your neck which makes you giggle and you smile right before it takes the picture. You laugh because he tickles you and you tell him to stop but he doesn't want to. He stopped kissing your neck and you looked at him.

His soft lips touches yours and he didn't make any sudden moves. He pulled away and you sighed. He sighed and you slide off his lap. He walks out of the photo booth and looks at the last picture. You walk out and smile. He looks over at you and pokes your shoulder and yells" tag." and walks off. You finally caught on took off after him. You caught up and jumped on his back and yelled "tag." He grabbed your thighs hoping to get you but instead you fell pulling him down with you. He falls on top of you. But you spin out from under neath him and roll on top of him. He look at you and you smile like an innocent little child. You lean down and your lips meet his, He grabs yous ass making you gasp and with that he slides his tongue into your mouth. He message your tongue with his tongue ring making you moan. He pulls away and you smile. He sits up and you stand up and he follows you .

You both started to laugh and head back to his house to watch a romantic movie and then you two started to making out on his couch.