Crispen Michael Thomas

You were walking in the park one night and you saw a guy sitting on the swing singing softly to himself. You walked over to him and sat on the next swing "Hi ..." You say shyly. He looks up at you with his blue eyes. "Hi ...."I'm Crispen. You are? Sarah" you quietly said. He lightly smiled at you. "So why are you here? "He asks just to get away from this cruel place I have to call home. "You tell him. He nods" Rough at your house to? " you nod. Then you thought it was the begging to a beautiful friendship.

You and Crispen know almost everything about each other besides who each other likes. He tells you about this beautiful girl and he always tells you how much he likes her and how beautiful she is. He likes her personality and how she let him in when no one else did. You are so jealous of this girl and how lucky she is to have a guy like him. After a year of being friend one day after school you and Crispen were walking on the sidewalk and you hear foot steps behind you but you two don't really care and just keep walking and talking about how great of a summer it's going to be. "Hey baby" Some guy with a husky voice says from behind you. You turn around to look at the guys face of course it had to be one of the jocks you looked at Crispen who had a ferice look in his eyes. "So how about me and you got to my place and maybe have a little fun. "The jocked named Troy said pulling you closer him by grabbing your butt you try to push him away but it's no use "Troy ... stop. "You say. He puts his hand on your thighs and starts bringing his hand up. " S- Before you could finish saying stop Troy was on the ground getting his face pounded in by Crispen. "Crispen stop. please" you cry." Crispen ... "You say quietly. Crispen stop hitting Troy and walks up to you. "Are you okay? He asks looking in your eyes. you nod and look at his bleeding face "Are you okay? "He nods and you pull him in for a hug. After the long strong hug you both pull away. You look up into Crispen blue eyes and blush. He pulls your head up by using two fingers. "Sarah you know how I always told you I liked her a lot... She was the one that let me in. I'm going to show her how mush that she means to me today. Even if it means ruining mine and her friendships. "He kisses you on the lips and you are shocked at first but relieved you kissed back" wow ... so does this mean that isn't going to ruin our friendships. "You nod while biting your lips. He pulls you in for a kiss again and you kiss him back "Sarah will you be my girlfriend??? "Yes Crispen I will. " with that you two kiss again. You always hang out with him up in his room just listening to music, drawing and talking.