Tony

Tony! The sweet heart and your best friend.

You were at the park sitting on the swings when someone comes up behind you and tickles you. You jump to your feet and spin around and see your old friend Tony.

You walk over to him and hug him. He laugh and hugs you back. You sit back  down on the swing and he pushes you on the swing.

You guys talked for a while and got caught up when he went to push you instead he grabbed your waist and pulled you off the swing but you didn't fall.

He spun you around and you were face to face. He backed you up into a tree and moved your hair out of your face.

He told you that he loved you and that he would die for.

He kissed you right before you could say anything and he had his hands on your sides. He grabbed your sides making you moan.

You felt him smile.

You slide your hands up inside of his shirt and around his back.  

Shivers went down your spine when he slowly rubbed your sides.

He pulled away letting your breath.

You looked at him and smiled.

You put your head on his shoulder and he kissed your head.

He kept running his on sides.

He walked you home with his arm around you and you where holding his hand and you went to his house to see a movie and you started to make out on the couch.