Keaton Lowell

Everyone! Time to play Seven Minutes in Heaven!"

You turned at the voice of the party motioning people into the living room. It was the end of the school party. Senior Year was over and you were out celebrating with your friends. You had never played Seven Minutes in Heaven before and were interested. You walked up to the groups of boys and girls.

One brown paper bag was labelled boys and another was labelled girls. You walked up to the girls bag and pulled it off your class ring. You dropped it into the bag and sat down on a couch beside one of your friends.

The cheerleader captain who was running the party pulled your ring out of the bag. "All right who owns this. " You rose a hand slowly and she smiled, "Okay, draw your item. "She held out the boys bag to you and your dug your hand into it.

When you pulled out of the bag to reveal a pair of dark sunglass. A few guys around groaned at the fact that it wasn't their item.

You peered around as one tall boy raised a hand above the crowd. He had brownish blonde hair brushed to one side and striking hard eyes. He was in a muscle shirt with the slogan YOLO down the side. Tight red jeans hugged his legs and hips. He smiled to reveal white teeth beneath those perfect lips.

He walked up with a swagger that was sexy and dangerous. "I believe these are mine. "He took the sunglasses from your hand and hooked then an the collar of his shirt. "And apparently, so are you. "He pulled you into his arms and looked down at you.

"Into the closet, love birds! "The cheerleader pusher the two of you into a closet and locked the door.

"The name's Keaton. But don't bother telling me yours. I've known it for years. "He pulled you into his arms and stopped down until his breath fell onto your lips. His presence was overpowering and warm. He title your chin until you looked into his hazel eyes. "You've always had such beautiful eyes.

"He cocked his head slightly and leaned in. His lips covered your, sending chills down you spine. He moaned softly and pulled you against his chest. He licked your bottom lips with a slow, sensual stroke of his tongue. You parted your lips and he pinned  you against the closet wall. He tasted you with all his might as his hands clutched your hips.

He tickled the top of your mouth with his tongue until you moaned. He smiled against your lips and tailed kissed down your neck. You titled your chin and he nipped at your neck as his hand ventured under your shirt. His hands slid up your stomach as he dragged his tongue up your neck to your ear.

You groaned and clutched his hair as he sucked on your earlobe. He moaned as you tugged at his silky hair. He lift your shirt as his fingers ventured north on your body.

The door flew and there was a flash. Keaton pulled back in a dare to find the there main cheerleaders with a camera. You yanked your shirt back over your stomach.

"See I told you she was a whore. "The three of them laughed as they looked at the picture. You covered your mouth.

Keaton looked at you and back at them before you took of running. You ran from the closet with tears dripping down your cheeks.

They had taken a pictures of you making out with a guy that you had only known his first name with his hands up your shirt. You ruched out of the house and across the street.

That picture would be all over the internet in no time and you're be labelled as a whore for the rest of your life. You stopped in a park and fell onto a swing.

You covered your face in your hands and started to cry. A pair of hands touched you and pulled them from your face.

Keaton was kneeling before you. His hazel eyes were flited with sorrow and loathing. "Sarah" he whispered your name and cupped your cheek in his hands. "I'm so sorry."

He got to his feet and pulled you into a warm embrace." I got the camera from them. I deleted the picture.

"He stroked your hair as he cuddled you close to him. "you did?" you peered up into his eyes. Those bitches don't deserve the pleasure of making a wonderful girl like you like them.

"He nuzzled on your neck and hugged you close. "You are worth mare than anyone one this planet. You are beautiful and stunning.

Every time I see you, I lose my breath. " He kissed you softly on the shoulder and peered up into your eyes. You smiled weakly. " You really think so?"

He smiled sweetly, revealing a dimple in his right cheek. "Every word of it. And a whole lot more than that.

He cupped your face in his hands and drew you into a kiss. It was sweet and short unlike the hot, lustful one you one you two had shared only moments .

"Be my girlfriend?"

He whispered, his lips brushing yours as he spoke. You nodded and he wiped away the remaining tears.

Thank You