Extra Curricular

Extra Curricular

Soul & Maka

Soul was standing in the kitchen and was washing the dishes after dinner.

"Pumpkin, pumpkin I'm bored, Soul!"

"Wha?" Soul turned his head only to find Blair right in his face

"Nya, Soul, let's do something fun!" Soul's fingers relaxed, and the plate he was holding fell down in the sink and broke into pieces.

"What are you doing in there, Soul?" Maka yelled from the main room.

Blair, turned into her cat form and jumped into the open window. Maka ran into the kitchen and saw Soul with a blank stare on his face. She looked in the sink and leered at him.

"What's the big idea?" she asked angrily, "I just bought these plates!"

"I-I It It's all Blair's fault, really" Soul tried to argue, realizing that it was pretty much pointless since Blair was no longer there.

"Oh yes, blame it on Blair. Why can't you just accept that you got careless?"

"Because I didn't. Blair was just here, really"

"And even so," Maka looked aside, "there's no reason to smash dishes because she was in here"

"What? You've got to be kidding me, Maka! Blair is I mean, how could I" Soul vainly tried to make a sense of his own thoughts.

"I still remember," Maka sighed, "When we first met Blair and you said you were going to stay with her because she was a lot better looking than me"

"I was joking, and you know it!"

"I know, and yet"

"Look, Maka," Soul smirked, "Blair doesn't know where to draw the line. I don't like that. And, hello, she's really a cat! If I really liked her, it wouldn't be normal, would it?"

"No, I guess not," Maka smiled, "So then, hurry up, clean the sink and let's go. Lord Death is waiting for us."

"But it's Saturday! Darn it, another extracurricular"

Kid & The Thomson Sisters

"Hey, Patty, your hair is all messed up! Go fix it!" Kid said, checking Liz and Patty from top to bottom, "If you can't be symmetrical with each other, each of you can at least be symmetrical on your own, right?"

"All right," Patty exclaimed cheerfully and ran off to the mirror.

Kid approached Liz and looked closer at her face.

"What is it?" Liz leaned backwards.

"Your make-up isn't straight there is a little more on the left side"

"Whaaat? Are you going to tell me how to"

"I'm back!" Patty yelled, running into the room, and stopped abruptly before Kid and Liz, almost bumping into them, "And I made a pigtail!"

Liz looked at Patty and almost burst into laughter, while Kid's face turned even paler than usual as he clenched his fists.

"Why did you have to make one?" he finally exploded, "It's totally unsymmetrical! Either make another one or undo this one and brush out your hair neatly! And Liz, add some make-up to the right side of your face to balance everything out. I'm going check if everything is perfectly symmetrical before we leave."

"All right!" Patty giggled and ran off to the mirror again.

"Eh, we're going to be late at this rate," Liz sighed and sat back at the table with her make-up kit.

Blackstar & Tsubaki

"Nine hundred ninety two, nine hundred ninety three, nine hundred ninety four"

"Black Star, we're going to be late," Tsubaki said, watching Black Star doing push-ups.

"I can't go to Lord Death until I do a thousand nine hundred ninety five, nine hundred ninety six, nine hundred ninety seven"

"I don't think Lord Death cares about it"

"I do! Nine hundred ninety eight, nine hundred ninety nine one thousand! All right, we can go now!"

"Er, Black Star"

"What?" Black Star looked at Tsubaki, ready to leave the apartment.

"You might want to put some pants on," Tsubaki said pitifully.

"Oh, that's right, ha-ha-ha!" Black Star laughed, scratching the back of his head, "Totally slipped my mind! Wait for me downstairs, I'll be right up!"

"All right"

"Although it's an hour later than I expected, I'm still glad you all showed up," Lord Death said.

Liz sighed, glancing gloomily at Kid, and Patty giggled. Her hair wasn't looking any better than before when she had tried to fix it. And that was the most likely reason that Kid looked grimmer than usual.

"So, do you have an extracurricular activity for us, Lord Death?" Maka asked.

"Indeed," Lord Death exclaimed cheerfully as usual, "And I'm sure you will like this one. There are three witches living in the forest outside the Death City. Normally, I wouldn't worry about them, despite the fact that they are on my list because I've made them a deal, according to which they were never to show up at Death City and limit their magic use to minor evils. At least, that's what they thought the deal was about. The real reason for me letting them live was that I knew they that they were connected to some very important names on my list I hoped that if I kept them alive and watched them, they would eventually lead me to those whom I'm interested in. But so far it has proven pointless. And today I received some information that they are planning something big against the Death City. Therefore, I'm calling off the deal and you three will have to take care of them"

"Why do I need Maka and Kid for that?" Black Star yelled, "I can kill them all by myself! Because I'm Black Star! And I will surpass God! And ouch! Maka, what the heck was that for?"

"If Lord Death thinks that we should all go, then he must have a good reason for it, Black Star!" Maka said, blowing on her fist with which she had just punched Black Star with, "And you're quite a bonehead literally."

Patty giggled.

"It's really embarrassing," Kid said pathetically, "Father, do you doubt me, your son? I could have"

"I wonder if I should smack him, too," Maka said to Soul in half-voice but so that everyone could hear.

"Oh would you?" Lord Death said.

Patty giggled agan.

"Kid is depressed because I couldn't get my hair to look symmetrical," she said.