Chicago

Jayla's P.O.V

I stood behind Damon as he opened the rusty discoloured door "Stefan could have lived any where in Chicago and he choose here" I stated staring at the damp walls "there was an all girls school around the corner that hut down due to attendance issues" I slapped his arm while Elena glared at him "if your trying to scare me in to giving up and going back to mystic falls your wrong" She spat walking further in to the apartment, we walked into a room which didn't contain much "I'm just trying to prepare you for what your about to witness" Damon said walking towards what looked like a book shelf, he pulled the side of the book shelf revealing liquor "wow Stefan hid his alcohol what's monster" I stated sarcastically earning a small smile from Elena "look harder" Damon motioned us to come closer, Elena stepped in to the small space eyeing the wall intensely "are these all his victims" she asked in disbelief as she stared at the lists of names "still handling it"

I sat down on the old bed looking through Stefan's journal, Damon strolled past me heading towards the door "where are you going" I called out as he opened the door "to find Stefan while you both figure out a real plan" I glared as he closed the door behind him "he's an ass" I yelled, suddenly the door opened and Damon's head popped in "I heard that" I grabbed the pillow and threw it at him.

I sat next to Elena on the bed as she read out the entries of Stefan's diary , her voice cracking "hey you okay" I pulled her in to a hug "I'm fine I just want him to come home" She whispered, I was about to reply when we heard voices on the other side of the door, and not just any voices Klaus and Stefan's "quick" I grabbed Elena's hand and pushed her in to the alcohol closet and closed the door behind us "this is your old apartment" I heard Klaus say as foot steps got loser to our hiding space "you trusted me with one of your greatest secrets" suddenly the door opened making me jump and bump in to the person who opened the door, I looked up to see Stefan staring at me in disbelief, I nodded at Stefan signalling it was okay "look what I found Klaus" Stefan turned me around and closed the door leaving Elena in side safe "Jayla what a nice surprise have you come to join the party" I snorted "no I've come to crash in but bringing Stefan home".........

Sorry it's short will continue tonight xxxx