Chapter Five- Savior & Lunch & A Kiss?

"India are you ok?" She felt hands on her arm and leg and opened her eyes to look straight into two green orbs.

She sat up and looked around. "Yeah I'm fine. Where are we?" She asked. They weren't in the office anymore. They were sitting in an apartment. From what she could see it was a nice house. The color scheme was deep red, white, and black. It was open floor so she could see the kitchen too. It was a modern kitchen, all metal up to date appliances.

"You're in my apartment." Her eyes widened and so did his. "I wanted to take you to yours but I didn't think you could make it up."

"Why not?"

His expression changed to confusion. "You don't remember?" She slightly shook her head and he continued. "You passed out in my father's office. We wanted to take you to the hospital but someone in the office said that it wasn't necessary."

"What is she a doctor," India muttered.

"Actually yeah." India looked at him surprised he heard her and she blushed. "She has a degree and everything. Even used to work at a hospital before she quit." He got from his crouched position on the ground and stood. He had changed and was now wearing blue jeans and a plain burgundy tee shirt. His hair was wet too. He stretched and his shirt rose up giving her view of the muscles underneath. When she tore her eyes away he was looking at her smirking and she blushed deeper. I blush too much.

She pulled her legs to her chest and wrapped her arms around them. He sat down in the open space and looked at her. They were having another one of their staring contest. She didn't mind it. It gave her a chance to soak him all in without seeming weird. Cause he was doing it too. She let her eyes wander over his body. He was sitting casually on the couch, each of his arms behind him on the back of the sofa. His legs were crossed at the ankle and she noticed he didn't have any shoes on. Even that was sexy. Looking back to his face she studied his features.

He had a strong chiseled jaw line and prominent cheek bones. His dip in his pointed chin and the same pointed nose as his father. Then came his best feature. His eyes. They were forest green and you could just get lost in them if you looked to long. She could tell they held so many secrets. Some good, some bad, some...naughty.

Lying her head on the cushion behind her she continued to look at him. His gaze stayed fixed on her the entire time. His lips pulled back into a savory smile. "Do you like what you see?" He asked repeating the words from their first encounter.

She returned the his smile. "I'd be lying if I said I didn't."

He smiled brighter at the compliment and she even saw his eyes sparkle with appreciation. "I'd be lying too." For awhile they continued to look at each other then a familiar smell invaded India's senses.

Closing her eyes she inhaled. "Mhm." She reopened her eyes to see Brian staring at her, an unreadable expression passing through his eyes. "Spaghetti." For a second he was confused then he smiled.

"Are you hungry?" He asked. She was about to say "no" but her stomach answered for her with a low, loud, rumble. Placing her hand on her stomach she blushed and ducked her head. Brian laughed and grabbed her hand. Standing up he dragged her behind him. "Come on."

She couldn't help the vibration that ran through her body and resided in her stomach as a tingle from him touching her.

Stopping in the kitchen, Brian let go of India's hand and she pouted. Are you pouting? She frowned at her reaction and chastised herself. Stop it!! He' doesn't even like you like that. And he's your bosses son!!