11

---Saajida's POV ---

I had finally started to go back to work. Not gonna lie, I enjoy it. At least, I'll have some sanity in my life.

"Hey, let's go eat somewhere,"Manav said.

"In a second. Let me just finish these papers up,"I said.

"K,"he said.

K? Really?

I just looked at him.

"Oh for the love of God, okay,"he said.

"That's better,"I said.

I finished up my work and we left. We had so much fun! I can't even remember the last time I enjoyed myself like this, espically after everything that had happened around me. It was nice to forget about everything for a while. It was nice to enjoy life again.

"Asa math dekho, tumhari shaddi ho gi hai,"Manav said.

I snapped out of my thoughts. I didn't even realize that I was looking at him until he told me.

"Shut up,"I said and punched him playfully.

I guess I was looking at him when I realized how much fun I'm having and it's all because of him.

"Anyways, we need to go back,"he said.

"Yeah, let's get going,"I said.

We got back and both went to our departments and got to work.

"Oh, hey. I needed to tell you that your husband came looking for you,''My co-worker said.

Why?

"Oh,"I said.

"I told him you were out with a friend and he asked if it was Manav,"she said.

Oh for the love of God!

"What did you say?" I asked casually.

"Yes,"she said and left.

Great, now there's another day of arguing waiting for me at home. That's just bloody great.

The work day came to an end. I was so hoping there could be overtime but nope, why would there be on the day I needed it.

I got home to find him asleep.

Thank you God, you saved me from a day of arguing.

I went and changed. I had dinner did some work and went to lay down.

I realized something as I was going to. He probably didn't eat.

Should I bother waking him up? I mean, what if he starts arguing?Then again, I know how to talk back.

I went and woke him up and told him to eat something.

"I'm not hungry,"he said.

"Okay,"I said.

I went to lay down on the couch, and I kid you not I waited for him to start an argument.

"Suno,"he said.

Here we go.

"What?" I asked.

"Sleep here. Tum already bimar ho aur tumhari back mai problem ajai gi,"he said.

WOAH!! What just happened?

"I'm fine here,"I said.

"Can you just not argue one day?" He asked.

"Uuuummm okay,"I said and went to sleep on the bed.

Why did he do this?