16

---Saajida's POV --

Well yesterday was definitely a memorable night.

I found out that my best friend was in love with me and he can cross limits. Why in the world did he do that anyways? He knows I'm married.

I could never be able to cheat. My parents would kill me. I would never disrespect them.

And now something has gotten into Hussian as well. I can tell that nightmare changed him. I don't know how I feel about it though. I mean, it was of me dying and that's really scary.

My alarm clock went off taking me out of my thoughts. I wasn't even able to sleep, so I really don't know why I had turned that on in the first place.

I got up and got ready for the day, being careful not to wake him up. He had to go again last night after we came home, because Shehry's cars tire got flat.

I decided to put my files in my bag so I can just leave after eating, instead of coming back here. Plus, he looked so peaceful sleeping. Just like a child. I wish he could be like this throughout the day, you know not have useless arguments.

"Hey, if you're done staring, good morning,"he said.

Sh*t! I thought to myself.

"Morning,"I said.

"Where you headed so early in the morning?" He questioned.

"Work,"I said.

---Hussian's POV---

I woke up to find Saajida looking at me but lost in thought.

"Hey, if you're done staring, good morning,"I said.

"Morning,"she said.

"Where you headed so early in the morning?" I questioned.

"Work,"she said.

I sat up straight after hearing that.

"What? Why?" I questioned.

"Because, it's what I do," she said in a duh tone.

"No! You can't go,"I said.

"Why?" She questioned.

"Manav," I said.

Did she forget what happen last night?

"He can't do anything there. There are so many people around,"she said.

"But still,"I said.

"I'll be fine,"she said.

"Pakka?" I questioned.

"Yes,"she said.

"Okay,"I said and she left.

I swear if anything happens I will not hesitate to kill him.