When he thinks you are dead

Shū
You hadn't come out from your room in a while, and Shū was getting hungry. Tch.
He got up and started walking over to your room, kicking the door open once he had reached his destination.
You were unconscious on the floor, blood dripping out of your mouth. He blinked a couple times before picking you up. You were annoying, sure, but he didn't necessarily hate your existence. I mean, you were quieter than his brothers.
Sighing, he wiped the blood from your mouth. He hoped that you didn't waste too much, so he could drink.
Wait a second
He sniffed the handkerchief that was wet with your blood.
This isn't..
You groaned a bit and yawned, more of the red liquid staining your teeth. "Mm.." Stretching, you felt something soft. "What-!" He dropped you.
"When the hell did you drink wine." Shū looked less than amused. "Last night.. I needed something to relax. I'm always on edge yknow-!" You grimaced and put a hand to your head. "Nnngg.." He threw a bottle of pain relievers at your head and shoved a bottle of water into your mouth, making you choke. He then took your wrist and bit into it, then scowled. "Your blood is tainted from your drinking." Wiping his mouth, he glared.
"Don't do that again."

Reiji
"It's pretty up here." You grinned and sat on the ledge of the balcony, kicking your legs. "Y/N, get down from there this instant; or you should expect a severe punishment." You frowned. "Reiji-Senpai.." Your legs stopped. "Now." He glared, adjusting his glasses. "Fine..." It was said with a childish sigh as you got ready to hop down.
If only your hand hadn't of slipped.
"Senpai-!" You screamed, your body hitting the ground. Reiji sighed, "Honestly, I told her." and started walking down the steps to the first floor. He towered over your unconscious body and picked you up out of the rose bushes, setting you down on the ground and shaking you a bit to wake you.
Only, you didn't wake up.
"How troublesome.." He stared in silence for a moment before he bit into your wrist. You still had a pulse. Faint, but it was there. There were thorns all over your body, piercing your delicate soft flesh. Reiji pulled away and sat you up, yanking one of the thorns out of your skin. "Y/N."
Your eyes fluttered a bit as you gasped in pain. "Reiji-Senpai...it hurts..." He took another thorn out, making you flinch.
"Go upstairs and ready a bath for yourself. I will be there shortly to give you the punishment you deserve."

Ayato

"What the hell did you do to her?!" Ayato slammed his violet-haired brother against the wall, sending Teddy flying out of his arms. Kanato screamed. "Teddy!" "Shuddup!" The fiery redhead punched the other, earning a fork in his shoulder. "Shit!" Kanato squirmed out of his arms and slinked away, disappearing from sight. Ayato sighed and sniffled a bit, then quikly wiping his eyes and rushing over to you. There was a large fork deep in your chest. "Shit.." His voice was cracking as he cursed and looked around for Reiji. He'd know what to do, right? He began to pull the large fork out, but the cracking and squishing of the inside of your body immediately made him stop. "Dammit!" he cried out, sniffling again and holding you close. "On three," he wrapped his hand around the fork carefully, redying to pull it out. "...c'mon Y/N-Chan..stay alive, you hear?! Yours Truly commands you to!" And with that, he quickly pulled out the fork.

You gasped and coughed, wheezing and choking. He quickly rushed you to the hospital, where you stayed until you healed.

Kanato

Kanato screamed. "No Teddy! Stop that!" Teddy stopped and dropped the knife as Kanato forcefully pried him away and looked at your corpse. He started crying. "Teddy..no one will sing to us now..or have tea parties with us.." He hugged the bear for comfort and sniffled. The bear didn't know any better; as you were the one to first try to put him in the washer. He sniffled and sighed.

"At least she'll make a pretty doll."

You gasped as your eyes shot open.

"Oh, she's still alive, Teddy." He smiled a bit, then scowled. "Now I won't have a doll." Reiji walked in and sighed. "Honestly, Kanato. How childish." He quickly picked you up and bandaged your wound, then cleaned the blood. Teddy hadn't hit any vitals, so you'd be okay.

For now.

TRIGGER WARNING

.

.

.
.
.

Laito

"Y/N-Kun~" He sniffed the air and knocked on the bathroom door, opening it soon after and looking around. "Are you in here?" He pulled back the shower curtain. His eyes widened comically wide. Both your arms had been slit to drain your blood. And if that weren't enough, you weren't breathing. "Y/N?!" He yanked you out of the tub and licked your wounds clean, pouring alcohol onto them and quickly getting out Reiji's first aid kit to give you stitches then bandages. Though your wounds were now cleaned and closed, you still would not awaken. He brushed his thumb over your lips then opened your mouth, giving you his breath in a life-saving kiss.

Laito quickly pulled away as you coughed up water, gasping and coughing. "Let it all out..." He gently stroked and patted your back, burying his face in your hair. "I'm very mad at you, Y/N-Kun..~" His tone was threatening and different from anything you'd ever heard come out of his mouth. "You wasted your precious blood..and almost died in the process.." You panted as you tried to catch your breath. His lips curled into a smirk.

"I'm not going to ever forgive you..Y/N-Kun..~"

Subaru

You had just been hit by a car.

It all happened so quickly.

The driver quickly called an ambulance and had you checked out. You hadn't been hit in the head so that was good, right? He tried listening in on all the conversation around him. Everyone was so frantic to save your life, it was kind of pitiful: but there was no time to be thinking like that. Right now you needed to be alive. Stat.

He cursed under his breath and checked on you. You had all these medical things on you.

Why were you so stupid? You had to of heard the car coming, or smelt the gas of the vehicle. The car had been speeding, but there were still those two things he didn't understand. Though he didn't understand a lot about you.

"Dammit!" He pounded his fists on the ambulance. "Somebody tell me what's going on!" -"Please calm down sir-" "-Like hell I will!" He glared and looked at you. You were breathing again. He sighed in relief and leaned against the ambulance, putting his face in his hands for a moment to calm down. Why was he so worked up over this?

He just likes needs wants?- keeps you around for your blood.

Right?