New friends?

Emily's POV~
OMG I literally have nothing to wear out of all the clothes I have I cant find anything. I swear it's so much harder being a girl that it is a boy. I finally agree on wearing a tight teal crop top with high wasted Jean shorts that are ripped in the front with cute flip flop sandals. I go into the bathroom and plug in my curler and start the shower. I jump in and wash my hair, body, and shave. I get dressed and now I'm gonna do my make up. All I put on is some light mascara and face lotion to keep my skin moist. I blow dry my hair then put it in pigtails. I curl the ends of the pigtails and take the pigtails out (learned that from an old friend), so that just my ends are curled. It's 6:15 by the time I'm done so I make sure to help my family get ready. You know how there's always that one family who's always late to everything, well that's us. We were actually running ahead of time and by the time everyone was done we were ready to head out the door we walked over and rang the doorbell. Out came an astonishing looking Jacob. Damn he looked fine😍with his button up t-shirt and khakis. He let us in and we gladly did.

Jacobs POV~
The doorbell rang so I went to go answer it hoping it was Emily. I opened the door to see Emily looking sooooo gorgeous man I needed to make her mine. I let her and her family come in and led her older sister Brooke I think her name was to my sister Caroline's room. Her younger brother Brendan maybe was just playing video games on his phone so I told him if he wanted he could go play my Xbox one and he did that. Her parents Marie and Daniel were mingling with my parents so that left me and Emily together. I invited her up to my room with me and she gladly came with me. She sat on my bed our hands accidentally touching and boy did I feel sparks bigger than I've ever had before with anyone else. Maybe she's the one I thought. But I don't think she feels the same way about me I mean look at me she can probably do way better than me.

Emily's POV~
When we went up to his room I sat on his bed and our hands accidentally touched and man were there sparks flying everywhere I've never felt sparks so big even with my previous boyfriends I've had. Maybe he's the one. Psh no what am I thinking I mean look at me I look like someone just hit me with a Mac truck there are way prettier girls out there than me he could do so much better. Oh well.
"So my close friends/crew are also coming over for dinner tonight so hopefully we can all be good friends. I'm sure they'll love you they're sweet and fun just like you." He says. Now I'm blushing like i never have before ugh why me!!😭

"Ok I just have to let you know it takes me a little while to warm up to people so I may be a little shy at first." I state

"Don't worry if you ever feel a little overwhelmed or scared just give my hand a squeeze ok?" He questions.

"Ok. Thanks!" By now I'm blushing super hard this is gonna be a long night.

The doorbell rings and I'm assuming those are his friends so I go down the stairs with him and stand by him when he answers the door. Wow there's gotta be at least 7 people standing by the door.

"Guys this is Emily my new neighbor her and her family are joining us for dinner tonight since they're new around here." He happily says. "Emily this is Maddy (yes from dance moms), Kaylee, Sam, Jess, Daniel, Cameron, and Aaron."

"Hi." I shyly say.

"Hey!" They all say in unison except that maddy girl she keeps giving me dirty looks and death stares. Well this nights going to be fun (notice the sarcasm in my voice).

We are all down in the basement as bored as anything so we all decide to play truth or dare.

"Emily truth or dare?" Daniel says.

"Dare?" I say but it comes out more as a question.

"I dare you to play 7 minutes in heaven with Jacob." I blush and get those butterflies in my stomach and once again get that death glare from maddy. What's her problem? Everyone is getting along with me great besides her maybe I'll talk to the girls they probably know something.

"Ok" I say. Jacob and I are at this point blushing and I find it adorable when he blushes.

We go into Jacobs walk in closet since we didn't want to be crammed in one of the smaller ones in his house. He grabs my hand gives it an assuring squeeze and I have butterflies everywhere in my stomach and my heart is breaking out of my chest right now. His warm, soft, plump lips connect with mine and they move in perfect sync. It turned out into a make out session the entire time. We didn't realize everyone was standing there watching us until Daniel cleared his throat. I blushed like crazy and thought well this is embarrassing. We walk out of the room and play for a little while longer.

"Maddy truth or dare?" Jess I think her name was asked.

"Dare." Maddy smirked. Oh no this won't be good.

"I dare you to play 7 minutes in heaven with whoever you choose."

Oh god of course she picked Jacob. So he went in there with her and they were in there for over 10 minutes. We opens the door to them making out. I felt tears sting in my eyes. I ran out of the house crying. I heard Jacob scream my name then everything went black.

Jacobs POV~
So Maddy picked me to play 7 minutes in heaven with and to be honest I really didn't want to go with her but I did anyways. We were just awkwardly sitting there and when it passed 7 minutes I went to get up and get out but then she pulled me by the shirt and starting kissing me. No offense but she kisses like a wet dog gross!! And I don't get those sparks I do when I kissed Emily or even when our hands touched. I tried pulling away but she made her grip tighter and wouldn't let go. I hear a cry and someone running out. Oh no Emily! Crap that looked so bad what am I gonna do now. I run to go after her and I see a car come racing down the street.

"Emily!!" I screamed.

She was hit all because of me what am I going to do.😭💔Gosh if only I wasn't so stupid to go in the closet with Maddy. I ran over to her, cradled her, called an ambulance, and told everyone about the incident. Everyone broke down in tears except that little bitch Maddie she had a smirk on her face.

Hey guys I hope you liked chapter 3 chapter 4 will be up later it's about to get interesting please keep reading and invite your friends to read this too. Hope you enjoyed this and keep on enjoying because it's about to get good. Comment any idea suggestions for my book and I will take them into consideration. Anyways bye!!