CHEATER!

Jess's POV~
I'm gonna be honest out of our group before everyone started dating me and Jacob were the closest and I miss our fun times. I love Emily and I'm glad she's dating him and she's happy but I'm gonna see if it's ok that Jacob and I can go out to like ice cream or whatever because I want a day like the old days. I go up to Emily's room and knock lightly in case she's sleeping. I don't think there's a girl who loves to sleep as much as she does. A few seconds later I walk in and see her and Jacob cuddled up against each other. He had his arms wrapped around her as they were silently sleeping. That is so cute. I pull out my phone and snap a picture and post it on Instagram with the #goals and within seconds my phone started blowing up with likes and comments.

"Awwww"

"Goals"

"Gross"

"Otp"

"Jemily"

"Get a room"

Ok that last comment made no sense they're obviously in a room😂. I hear Emily start to whimper and then bolt up (bad dream). I think I scared her even more when she saw me. Jacob then bolts up. He puts his arms around her telling her it was ok and just a bad dream. He looks over at me then jumps. I just wave innocently to them. They just laugh.

"Hey Jess what's up?" Emily asked.

"Can I talk to you...alone." I ask curiously she's nervous I can already tell. She nods and Jacob gets off the bed and walks out of the room making sure to shut the door behind him.

"What's up?" Emily wonders.

"Well um....you see before everyone started dating in this group Jacob and I were sorta the closest out of the group." I say anxiously. I see her starting to get a little angry but then contain herself.

"Ok...and?" She asks all tense I can tell she just wants this conversation to be over with.

"Well I was wondering if I could maybe spend today with Jacob I promise I won't do anything I only like him as a friend plus I love Daniel more than anything in the world you know that." I say sorta fast.

"I guess. But only because I trust you after all you are like the little sister I never had." She sighs/chuckles.

"Thanks." I hug her and walk out of the room to go find Jacob.

Jacobs POV~
I walk out of the room to let the girls talk. I hope everything's ok with Jess she's like the little sister I never had. We were so close were still best friends now but nothing like the old days. I love Emily though I'm so glad she moved here I would be a nothing and a loner if she hadn't moved here. I think Emily is seriously the one sure people say "you can't be in love at 16" but i am and no one can tell me different. I've loved her since the first day she moved here.

Flashback:
I open the door and all I see...the gorgeous girl I saw who got out of that car earlier. Her mouth drops and she looks astonished and like she wants to scream. I just laugh😂.

End of flashback:

Jess comes in all happy.

" Hey Jess what's up?" I ask.

"You want to have a day just you and me like the good old days I asked Emily and made sure she was fine with it and she said yeah." She asks. I nod in agreement thinking this should be fun we haven't had one of these days in a while.

I go up to Emily's room and knock on her door quietly. I open up because she didn't answer she's sitting on her bed right now on her phone texting away.

"Hey gorgeous." I smile and plop down on the bed. She smiles and goes back to texting.

"Are you sure you ok with me spending the day with Jess because you seem a little off?" I ask.

"I have to be ok you guys are friends and I have to deal with it no matter how I feel." She yells on the verge of tears.

"I mean she's so pretty and look at me I look like an ogar who's never looked in a mirror." She says now sobbing.

"My darling your gorgeous in every way possible. I've never met somebody as sweet, kind, and gorgeous as you. Your the only girl who makes me blush, send chills down my spine. And get butterflies in my stomach just by thinking of you." I say hugging her.

"And if you don't want me to go out with Jess today then I won't." I tell her.

"No go you guys deserve to have some friend time." She says trying to force a smile. I nod and walk out of the room.

A few minutes later I'm all ready to go and we're about to leave. I go get into the car and Jess's chauffeur drove us to our first destination. We first start off at the ice cream shop where we went the first time our parents would let us go out somewhere without them. I order a chocolate vanilla swirl and put a cherry on top. Jess gets the same thing and I get a small cup to surprise Emily when we go home. I'm eating my ice cream when someone covers their hands with my eyes. I turn around and see Jess and then out of nowhere she smashed her lips onto mine and I immediately pulled off because I don't love her like that and I never did not ever will. I love Emily and only Emily with Jess I didn't even get a single spark or butterfly.

Emily's POV~
Since Jacob and Jess left on their hangout date 5 minutes ago and I'm bored as hell i go ask the girls if they wanna go get some ice cream. They nod in agreement. We go into the car and the other chauffeur drove us to the ice cream place closest to here.

"Thanks Pablo." I say as we all get out of the car. He nods in a no problem way. We walk into the ice cream shop and I couldn't believe my eyes I saw Jacob and Jess kissing. My eyes got all watery.

"I thought you didn't like her like that." I yelled running out into the street before everything went black.

Hey guys I hope you liked this chapter. I can't update again tonight because I have 2 tests to study for and I need to get good grades on them or else I'm screwed. What happened to Emily? Why would Jess do that? Do you think they will ever become friends again? Find out tomorrow when I post yet another chapter. Love y'all goodnight😘🙈