Woah I Didnt Know: Chapter 3

Lucas: Hey ma you ready to go
Laila: Yeah let's go I have to get back to my apartment by 9.
Lucas: Ight
*in the car*
Lucas: Hey baby girl you looking too good today. Idk about letting you go out today.
Laila's pov
I had on a black dress. With my Jordan retro 11's. I was looking cute.
Laila: I want you baby boy. Nobody else. Everyone so fboys compare to you baby.
Lucas: That's it.
Laila: Wth are you talking about?
Lucas: Laila Aubrey Graham I am in love with you. You everything I'm looking for in a girl loving you would make my life complete nah just having your presence make my life complete. I love you so much.
Laila: Omg Lucas I love you too baby.
I got of the car and I felt Lucas on my waist and  I just felt like we was meant to be together. We went to the food court because I was hungry he went to go pick out the table and I got my food. Then when I got my food I looked for Lucas everywhere and I couldn't find him. I called his phone and he didn't answer. So I wait like an hour and it was getting late so I decided to call Gina.
Laila: Hey can you come and pick me up
Gina: Sure I can but what happened to Lucas
Laila: He ditched me wow he just told how much he loved me too.
*at their apartment*
Laila: He just straight up ditched me like dang Fam I thought we had something but guess not.
Gina: He just a fboy. Girl I got a dude that is dying to meet you and maybe potentially become something.
Laila: Thanks Gina girl. You good friend.
Me and Gina getting ready to go to sleep and Lucas call me phone yelling at me.
Lucas: HOW ARE YOU JUST GOING TO LEAVE ME AT THE MALL BYSELF!
Laila: How are you just going to yell at me like that you ditched me.
He got quiet really quick. Then he says this to me.
Lucas: I was in Old Navy. You didn't see me.
Laila: Now you a liar because I spent a whole two hours looking in there. Goodbye Lucas! And I hung up the phone. Then I got a message from this girl.
Gina: Girl is this Lucas.
Laila: Yes that is. Wth is doing to that girl.
Gina: Giving her the business nasty style.
Laila: This happened yesterday. And is that Jasmine Rylens.
Gina: Yes that is and once coach finds out about this she gonna be kicked off the team.
Now Jasmine Rylens is the captain of the team. She must be mad that I gonna take her spot because she almost 30 and still trying to play in college basketball. She should be ashamed of herself.