My Baby Lucas: Chapter 5

Laila: Lucas you better thank god that I like you a lot. Lucas I made a promise to myself to catch feelings but that was too hard. Okay we need to take things slow okay. So Imma have to ask you to leave and I have a game on Friday but I play against Utah but not here at they school. And also text me when you get home.
Lucas: Ight so I'll see you tomorrow then
Laila: Nah I got school and then practice right after.
Lucas: Then how about Wednesday
Laila: Nah same thing but I am open for dinner
Lucas: So I see you Wednesday at 5:30?
Laila: Nah 5 have to be back by 6.
Lucas: Ight see you then
*wednesday*
Lucas came and pick me up in this nice car. I think it was a jag.
Laila: Lucas when did you get this! How much did it cost?!
Lucas: I do anything for my baby and its mine a saved a lot over the years.
Laila: Do you want me to pay for my food tonight?
Lucas: Baby girl I got you again anything for my princess.
*at the restaurant*
Laila: baby I miss you because you know I'm leaving tomorrow
Lucas: don't worry Imma try to ft you and Imma watch the game and I wanna give you this.
Lucas gave me 10 carrot ring but he did just hand it to me he got on one knee and proposed.
Lucas: Laila I want to make this official with us. Laila Aubrey Graham you are sun to day you are the teeth to smile the peanut butter to my jelly sums up to be my everything. A lot of girls don't love me like you do. You actually care about me and things I do. You make me a better person and you just the love of my life. Everything little thing turns me on and just imagine how you will look just brighten my day so what I'm trying to say is Laila Aubrey Graham would you marry me?
Now me and Lucas been together for two years so I can say no or yes.
Yes two years have passed sorry guys!
Laila: Yes Lucas I will marry you!! Baby come here!
Then we kissed there you go how we came to be.
Next chapter is about the wedding and Laila's and Lucas's future.